✦ - 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖸 : 𝖠𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

[ he pushed the underwear to a side and his hot breath caressed my sensitive skin before giving a long and slow lick to my slit

"oh my god!" I whispered, throwing my head back against the mattress.

he smirked and placed his hands on my hips, preventing them to move when his tongu- ]

jungkook's fingers stopped moving against the keyboard and he read the paragraph again. was that too much? was it not enough? he licked his lips and closed his eyes, trying to feel the way his character would and imagine what would happen next. would he just fuck him right away? or just tease him a little more?

jungkook's fingertips caressed the keys and he was about to find his answer when he felt a pair of lips brushing against his ear.

"what are you doing, kook?"

jungkook's body jumped from his seat and panic spread on his face when he found his roommate's boxy grin behind him.

"oh man, holy shit tae! you almost kill me."

he didn't answer, his eyes squinted and tried to read what jungkook was writing on the screen. jungkook stood in front of him, covering taehyung's view and closing his laptop in a quick move.

taehyung's eyes focused on jungkook then, heavy breathing and silently asking taehyung to leave his bedroom.

"don't worry, i couldn't read a thing from your secret project. I need my glasses for that." taehyung stepped away from him and buried his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "i'm going to buy some cereal, do you need anything?"

jungkook sighed. "no tae, i don't."

"okay." taehyung simply nodded, exiting jungkook's bedroom and soon leaving the apartment they both shared.

let's get one thing straight; (not them ofc, they're not straight :P ) jungkook was not embarrassed of his writing. he loved his stories and enjoyed working on them.

he was embarrassed of taehyung finding out about them. jungkook knew taehyung like the palm of his hand after all that time living together, and he knew taehyung would mock him and tease him for the rest of his life.