✦ - 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝖲𝖴𝖬𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖸 : 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁, 𝗍𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐.

: 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 :
𝗐𝖾𝖻𝖼𝖺𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖻𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗎𝗇𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗑, 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉, 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌, 𝖽𝖾𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇, 𝖼𝗎𝗆 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒, 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

turning on the camera, jungkook look on his own reflection on the screen; how he sat on his bed wearing his favourite set of lingerie - black lace with some fiery red printed on his bra, topping it off with a thick choker around his neck. jungkook liked it simple and either ways, he'd take it all off sooner or later.

jungkook pressed the green "GO LIVE" button - 3, 2, 1... There was him again, continuing his every night routine. The first few users already logged in, the ones his mind remembered well because they were on here regularly. And they probably waited for jungkook anticipating every single night.

pussyproof_69: looking so good tonight, cherry!

cherry. that's how jungkook named himself online. Just like the fruit itself, he found it sweet and sour, describing himself at the best.

daddy_v: you always fascinate me!

eatmyass88: cherry ahh!!

hitman: you're so perfect sweetheart >3<

The usual users, the usual comments to his usual evenings. Of course, these were only the nicest comments jungkook memorized, the other few were too explicit and sometimes real disgusting to even mention it. And even though he have read those comments a million times already, they still made jungkook smile and encouraged him to continue his ways.

Since jungkook was in college and his weekend job didn't pay him enough, he had decided to show off how he pleasure himself sexually online to some strangers. And earn some money with that as well. Compared to how shy he was for the first few times, he have grown a lot more confidence and sex appeal by now, as well as a little relationship with his regular viewers.