Oh Penne Penne...💜

Forget the thunder n lightening
I hold you till we see the morning light
Never leave your side...💙💜

One fine morning ☺️ 🌞
At 6.20am
She is readying to go to college. Her mom gave her a tiffin box and then she went out with her dad in a two wheeler  and he dropped her in the railway station near the ticket counter….

She is standing in a queue. Followed by few members there comes Harish standing in a queue. Then Akshaya got the ticket and moved. Harish saw Akshaya while she was leaving the counter but she didn't notice him. He was happy to see her. So he too got the ticket and rushed inside the station. She was standing upstairs in the station wearing a mask.   He went upstairs standing far to her so that she couldn't notice him..

She turned…..

Harish : (mindvoice) Nalla vela pakala..😪

Akshaya : ( mindvoice ) Yaaro paakra maariye iruke🤔🤔

Then...
Akshaya's friends Lithanya and Sripriya came and the three of them went to the 3rd platform to head into the train.... Before that when her friends came he got into the train..

But the girls entered into the ladies compartment….
He was slightly disappointed😣 but it's the truth he understands….

In the train 🚆
Akshaya : Mela ungaluku kaaga wait panitu irunthan la… yaaro enna paakura maariye irunthuchi

Lithanya : Yaar machi un aala???

Akshaya : Ada en frand ipadilam pesuringa.. namaku ithellam thevaya…😂

Sripriya : Machi epome single di🤞

Lithanya : Love eh panna matiya apo…

Akshaya : Panna maaten nu illa.. ipathiku panna venam nu iruken… .

Sripriya : Apo college mudinja panuviya…

Akshaya : Not sure… paapom😂

Lithanya : Aahan...seri seri🤝

Then she was chit chatting with her friends 👭. In general compartment Harish was wearing headphones 🎧 and listening to the songs 🎶

Harish was going to register the dance event for his team in the college near thousand lights chennai. His friend Prashanth was busy with some other work,so he didn't come with Harish. His wish is to go by bike but his parents didn't allow him to do so.

Even Though the registration starts at 11 , he never wants to go there at the last minute. So he prefers to go before the time. He will reach thousand lights at 9.30 and he planned to visit his friend before the registration starts.

Harish : pesama Guindy la erangi Ava college varaikum polama… Seri povom.    (Thinks within him)

After 1½ hrs, At Guindy station…..

Sripriya : Vanga seekram povom..

People who have to go to College Road prefer to cross the tracks instead of the stairs. One of which is the EMU rail track and the other two are the express rail track. Akshaya and her friends were standing a few distances away from the  tracks as the train approached the EMU tracks.

The trains were also coming on the express track at a distance. The controller always closes the gate when the red signal comes. A mother and her child were standing on the other side of the gate. Then there was the EMU train on one side and the express train on the other. So everyone waited until it passed. Suddenly the child ran playfully out of his mother's arms and onto the tracks. Then it was time for the train to arrive. Seeing this, Akshaya, who was standing in front, immediately ran and pulled the child. She picked up the child and sat down on her knees. She was between the two trains. Trains passed by on both sides..

Her friends : Hey Akshaya…..(shouted)😳😢😲
Akshaya got up and gave the child to the mom .  she wiped her wrist with her kerchief as she had a blood scratch and was abrasion on one toe...

The gate controller to the child mom : En ma nan than whistle adichan la… ipadiya kolanthaya viduvinga.. paavam antha ponnu😐

She was trying to speak but she did not recover from the shock…😓😰

Harish was in shock😳 and ran near Akshaya… Akshaya removed her mask.. 😷

Tears welled up in his eyes🥺 and he suddenly wiped away the tears as if nothing had happened to her. Then she turned her head from where she was standing talking to her friends. She saw that Harish was there…

She closed her eyes tightly and opened them and looked at him and smiled😊

Then he sighed and smiled at her. 😍

She headed towards her college road as it was already late. The child's mom thanked her a lot for saving her child..

Harish : Eve call pannunga ( He said it in a action)
But she can't understand properly
She just shook her head and went..

Finally Harish remembered that he had a registration for the dance event. So he arrived to catch the next beach train🤙

While walking, her friends ask who he is (i.e : Harish)

Her friends : Yaar d avanga…

Akshaya : Evanga🤨

Lithanya : Athan kannalaye pesikitingale🧐

Akshaya : Naan peslaa… avanga than pesunaga..

Sripriya : Athan pa yaaru…

Akshaya : Avanga en relative

Her friends : Oh okok

Harish tries to Whatsapp her if she  has any injuries,but it was a single tick.

Akshaya's college rule is to switch off and submit the phones in their respective department before entering into the class.

So she didn't switch on her mobile data.. Straightaway, switched off and submitted her phone to the department and went to her class….

To be continued.....❤️
Hope u like this💙