after show cuddles

*Joe and Mika have some cuddles after filming their show. Thank you so much to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy ❤️*

February 18th, 2020

Mika and Joe have just finished filming and broadcasting another episode of Morning Joe and they are now just relaxing at home together and doing other small work projects.

Joe changes his clothes from his suit and tie into comfortable lounge clothes and he just fed Meatball his breakfast.

Meanwhile, Mika has also changed out of her work clothes into sweatpants and one of Joe's shirts. She is now laying down in bed after throwing up.

Joe walks into the master bedroom and sees Mika laying in bed with a trash can next to her.

"Hi, Meek. How are you feeling sweety?" Joe asks Mika as he rubs her forehead softly.

"I feel okay. I'm ready for a nap." Mika says as Joe smiles at her.

"I made you some tea to help settle your stomach." Joe says as he places the tea on Mika's end table.

"Thank you, Joe. I love you." Mika says softly to Joe as Joe lays down in bed next to her.

"I love you too." Joe says, kissing Mika's forehead.

A few days ago, Joe and Mika told their kids about the new baby that is due in August. All eight of them had different reactions.

Joey and Andrew both thought the baby news was cool even though they are both in their thirties now and didn't expect their dad to have anymore children. Their wives Catherine and Brianna thought the news was exciting!

Tia's twins Emilie and William both showed excitement and happiness for Joe and Mika and they can't wait to meet the new baby.

Kate and Jack were both excited and happy as well! Kate joked and thought Joe was too told to have anymore kids but she is happy for her dad and stepmom. Meanwhile, Jack is excited to finally be a big brother!

But Emilie and Carlie didn't seem too excited about the baby news. They both showed concerned for Mika being pregnant at her age and thought it was weird too.

Joe looks down at Mika and sees that she is thinking about something.

"What's wrong, baby?" Joe asks Mika as he rubs her back.

"I'm just worried about Emilie and Carlie. They didn't seem happy about us having a baby like the other kids were. I don't want them mad at me or at you." Mika says softly to Joe.

"I think they will come around soon, Meek. Their dad is happy for us, maybe he will talk with them." Joe says to Mika, kissing her forehead again.

"I'm surprised Jim is happy for us since our divorce was hard on both of us." Mika say with a sigh.

"Why? That was years ago and you guys are friends now just like I'm friends with Joey and Andrew's mom and Kate and Jack's mom. Melanie and Susan are happy for us and they can't wait to spoil another baby. Even Emilie and William's dad George is excited." Joe says with a chuckle.

"Yeah I know... I'm just worried that they will feel like I betrayed them somehow by having a baby with you." Mika sighs as she turns around and rubs Joe's cheek.

"Why do feel like that?" Joe asks Mika worryingly.

"I know they took the divorce really hard and it took them a while to get used to you and I being together. I just don't want them to feel that I'm neglecting them." Mika says and looks at Joe.