part 14 ❤

Flashback

Sd : mein shehnaaz ko khoon dunga agar tum mujhse ye promise kro sidharth ki tum usse durr rhoge....

Sid looked at him numb...

How his father can use this situation like this.... Here his jaan is fighting for her life and he is seeing his benefits.... His father can't be this selfish...

Sid : mujhe uska dyan rkhna h

Sd looked at him for a second

Sd : thik h... Jaise hi vo thik hogi.. Tum usse durr rhoge....

Sid nod his head without looking at him...

He never talk with him after that incident..
.

Today he is pissed because sd said him to stay away from her because she is fine now....

Flashback ends

In sana 's room

Sana is pacing here and there butting her nails

Sana : Tu bhi pagal h shehnaaz... Kyu gussa dila deti h unhe..... Ab manati rh unhe.... Vo bhi kon sa itni jldi manege.... Bhaw to unko bhi pura khana h.... Kya karu.... Kaise manauuuu......

She is looking at garden from her room 's window but next moment regret it...

She saw diya on her knees proposing sidharth and..... HE ACCEPTED SMILINGLY...

Sana looked at them shockingly

Sana : nhi.... Mein dubara use misunderstood nhi karugi.... Shayad aisa na ho jaisa lg rha hai.... Haan... Mein janti hoon sidharth mujhse kitna pyar karta hai....

She glance at them one last time and left from there

In the evening
.

All are sitting in kiving area.

Shehnaaz notice the change in behaviour of sm toward her.... She is not talking to her.... And when she ( shehnaaz) tries to talk to her she ignore her...

She come out of her thoughts  by sidharth 's voice.....

Sid : I want to tell you guys something

All are looking at him curiosity

Sd : kya hua sidharth...

He didn't answer him

Sm  looked at them sadly and then looked at sidharth

Sm : kya hua bacha.

Sid : mom... Diya apse.. Mtlb hum sab se kuch kehna chahti hai....

Sid signalled diya to say

Shehnaaz is just praying what she saw in garden today doesn't comes  true...

Diya : v... Vo...  Mein shaadi karna chahti hoon....

All are looking happy

Sm : kisse..???? Tumhe koi ladka pasand hai beta...???

Diya looked at her and smile shyly

Shehnaaz is kept looking at her ( diya) ... Weird thoughts comes in her mind

Diya : mein kisi se pyar karti hoon
.... Looking at sidharth...

While sidharth blink his eyes at her

In this moment shehnaaz just want to run from here... But she didn't want too... She didn't want to repeat last mistake.... She wants to listen complete first....

Hlo guys..

Please vote and comment... Plz.. Aisa nhi hai ki agar ap nhi kroge to mein update nhi dunga.. Definitely dunga.... Lekin agar acha response aayega to khushi khushi dunga bas.... Or kuch nhi....lekin apka response dekh ke .. I m going to end this story within few chapters....

Sorry to interrupt....

Sid : she love rahul and wants to marry him....

All are happy for her...

Sm patt her head

Sm : mujhe to lga tha ki tum sidharth ko pyar karti ho... Mein to bhaisahab ( her father) se tum dono ke rishte ki baat bhi krne vali thi.....

This statement broke shehnaaz's heart into million pieces.....

Sid looked at his mother confused. Because he thinks his mother like shehnaaz and moreover she know he love her and she is his mate....

He looked at her ( shehnaaz) who is looking at him only with teary eyes

Unable to control her tears she left from while wiping her tears with the back of her hand

All are looked at her

Sid is going to follow her  but diya stop her and go behind her herself.....

Here shehnaaz enter inside her room and started crying loudly

First his father and now his mother... No one like her.... No one want her.... No one....

Diya enter inside and feel guilty

Diya ( softly) : shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz turn to look at her.. And wipe her tears quickly ... Shehnaaz smile d at her

Shehnaaz : congratulations... Sorry vo neeche tumhe wish kiye bina hi aa gyi....

Diya smile at her and thought... She is so pure and kind ❤

Shehnaaz : aao na baitho na plzz....

Both settle on bed...

There is pin drop silence in room

Diya looked at shehnaaz for a nanosecond and said....

Diya : mujhe maaf kardo sana... Meri wajah se tumhe ye sab..... While joining her hands...

Shehnaaz held her hands...

Sana : tum kyu sorry bol rhi ho diya... Ismein tumhari koi galti nhi hai... Unko mein pasand nhi hoon.. To ismein to galati meri huyi na... Mujme hi koi problem hai shayad.... Isliye koi mujhe pasand nhi krta...

Diya : nhi aisa nhi hai shehnaaz.... Sidharth tumhe bhut pyar karta hai.. Uski ankhon mein dikhta hai ....

Hearing his name she smile ....

That's the beauty of  their love... His name is enough to bring smile on her face....

Diya : mujhe tumhe kuch btana hai shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz looked at her and said her to continue

Diya : I M NOT WEREWOLF........

.
.
.
Thankuuu

The Alpha's Princess  ( COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें