Awww my ninja boi

So for all of you who don't know

I LOVE Lego ninjago (Ik Ik I'm old but you can still enjoy it no matter your age!)

I've seen all the sessions EXCEPT the newest nia one..
There's like a million sessions but I really recommend!

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎☞︎((꧁☾♥︎SKIP THIS NEXT PART IF YOU DON'T WANT NINJAGO SPOILERS!!!!♥︎☽꧂))☜︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

So Lloyd is the son of one of the most evil villains in the show. You first see him as a little boy (like 9 or 10) and then they take him In to train him. After a while he finds out he is gonna be the "chosen one" or the gold ninja/green ninja, destined to save the world from his own father. But this is a lot for just a little kid and he has to deal with it to save everyone.

(I don't quite remember what happened so bear with me) then Lloyd had to have this aging potion and he ended up being like 16/17 suddenly. He had to instantly grow up still having to destroy his father.
—————————————————————————————————

ANYWAY! Enough of my ranting
The point is Lloyd is probably super sad and dealing with a lot of trauma. So I made this sad picture for him 😢
(Sad people making depressed Lloyd so I decided to join)

 So I made this sad picture for him 😢 (Sad people making depressed Lloyd so I decided to join)

Awww look how sad 😢
He's so precious I hate seeing him like this..
Anyway that's all for this!
I recommend watching ALL 24,980 sessions of ninjago 😂 (lil joke btw)

Here's a happy cookie 🍪 c: