Lets Chill 3.0

Third person POV:

Y/n woke up the next day and ran to tubbos room.

"Toby! Toby can we-" they where cut off by tubbo Responding.

"Yes yes Phil already called and we can go. " he sits up with a smile on his face.

"Yay!" Y/n ran to her room and got dressed, (they disited to where a black skirt with a crop top and fish nets with makeup)

Pictures

Pictures

They took about 30-35 minutes to get ready, they wanted to look the best because this was the first time meeting a hole bunch of Toby's friend's.

"Ranboo hurry up where gonna be late if you keep this up!" Toby yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming I'm coming." Ranboo yelled back.

"Y/n you too" tobbo yells

"I heard ya." Y/n says walking down the stairs.

Y/n quickly started to put everything away and put her shoes on, they got done and started walking down the stairs only to see Ranboo looking at her, and tubbo rolling his eyes.

"You know I don't like you wearing that stuff." He said opening the door.

"I know I know but you did say it's exceptional for things that I think are special." They walking out the door.

"I guess your right." Tubbo sighs and they all get in the car to drive to the towns square.

Once they get there they get out and grab something to eat and head to there meating spot. As they wait Ranboo turns around and sees Phil and waves to him.

"Hi Phil" Ranboo yells.

"Hey mate" Phil walks up to the group and says hi.

After a few minutes a few more people showed up Wilbur, Tommy, Phil, and Techno
(For the sake of this story let's just say Techno was visiting Wil and Phil :))
They all hung out for a will, then Tommy grabbed y/n's hand and starts walking to the closing beach.

"Come on slow pokes" Tommy yells as they continue to walk.

After some confusing they all get up and start running/walking to catch up with them. As they walk to the beach y/n spots a store she's never seen before. She stops in her tracks and walks up to the window, they didn't have any money so they didn't bother even walking in but she saw a beautiful dress it was white with black looking vines and flowers on one side, she knew this dress would go perfect with her black heels just for prom coming up in a month or two.

"Y/n? " tubbo ran to them in a fright, " I thought we lost you are you ok please don't do that again " tubbo says grabbing there arm and face seeing if there hurt or not.

" Toby, Toby I'm fine, I'm fine see" she smiles as she leaves his grip.

"Ok good, come on let's go" tubbo smiles and grabs y/n's and and starts walking away.
Y/n try's to remember the store name and where they are but tubbo just walking to fast and she can't remember it. They get to the beach and all y/n can think about is the dress if only she had the money on her she would have bought it.

"Y/n" Ranboo runs up to them worried.

"She's ok" tubbo says reassuring him with a smile.

"Ok that's good" Ranboo smiles an Awquered smile.
Pretty soon everyone starts running up to y/n asking if they where ok and if she was hurt. Tubbo and y/n told them that they where fine and nothing happened. They all sighed in relief and continued to have fun.

As everyone was in the water or playing volleyball or even just running arounding in the sand, y/n was still thinking about the dress she saw. They didn't have the money for it with them of in her bank account, the dress was more expensive then it looked

'359 USD for a dress? ' She thought, getting lost in her thoughts as she lied in the sand with an umbrella draped above her so she didn't get to hot. Not to long after Ranboo comes up besides her.

"Hey, what's up? " he started with some small talk.

"Not much, what about you? " y/n says slowly lifting up there head to try and prevent there eyes from hurting from the adjustment.

"About the same. " Ranboo leans back and puts some weight on this hands and looks out to the ocean.

"Why aren't you swimming? " Y/n asked curiously.

"I could be asking the same thing. " Ranboo looks over at y/n with a smile. "But if you must know, " he continues "I won't like water all to much.

Y/n tillts her head away from Ranboo and in her hand whispers, "Pffff enderman... "

"What? " Ranboo questions knowing good and well what they just said.

"Nothing! " they turn and say quickly.

Just then Phil, Tommy, Turbo, Techno, and Wil all show up sit and start chatting. Pretty soon it starts to get dark and they all head home. Wil and Techno go home Phil gets home and Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, and Y/n get to tubbos.

"And why does this bitch boy have to come with us? " Y/n says loud enough so Tommy van hear her while he talks to Ranboo in the back.

"1, y/n that's rude-" Tubbo gets cut off.

"And he's not!? " y/n exclaims.

"Hey!! “Tommy tells from he's spot in the car

"2, " Tubbo continues. "Where supposed to do an irl twitch stream early tomorrow"

"How early and how long will it be? " y/n asked concerningly.

"It'll be from 3am to around 11am, so you'll probably be asleep. " Tubbo reassures      y/n.

"Yes, if y'all don't yell and scream. " y/n says jokingly mostly pointed at Tommy.

They soon arrive at the house around 8:45pm y/n goes straight to there room to get ready for bed and Tubbo gets a bed out for Tommy to sleep in for a couple days.

Total words 1016
__________________________________

Shouko