Chapter 15: The dream

It took a while to fall asleep but eventually I drifted into darkness.

What? Why are the usual nightmares missing? Maybe because Y/N is here? Huh. Where am I? This looks like a house. Wait... My old house! Ah memories... Hold up I'm shorter than usual. I rush to a mirror and look at myself. Human! It's been so long since I've seen myself let alone be human. I hear something that sounds like Y/N humming. Huh?

I go over to where she is, which is in a small ballroom that I didn't have at my old place. She is so beautiful in that dress/suit. And she is dancing to her own humming alone. The song is slow and sad, almost peaceful but tugs at the heartstrings. I almost cry but she looks at me, stopping the humming.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I try to speak but can't. Ah well, back to the old ways of communicating. 'I don't know, all I know is that this is a dream.' "What are you talking- er- motioning about? This is real as can be!" 'No it is not. We have fallen asleep at the factory.' "What factory?" 'Playtime co. We worked there.' "Ohh that one! Okay whatever I still do not consider this a dream."

She continued to dance and hum while I watched. I eventually got the courage to dance with her, and we flowed together like water. This is amazing! No wonder she thinks this is real! Then everything went dark and quiet. It took a little bit for my eyes to adjust to the new lighting.

Y/N stood at the opposite side of the ballroom as the amalgamation of toy and human. Her back was turned to me, and it was covered in bloody scratches. She turned around with more scratches and a missing arm. "Look what you did..." I felt taller, and looked down at myself. I was back to being Huggy, but covered in blood with my claws out. She walked towards me, staring with crazy eyes. "Look what you did to your best  f r i e n d s."

I just realized the others were in the ballroom with us, but they are dead, even Elizabeth. I fell on my wobbly knees, and looked at the floor in dismay. The world faded to black again, and I woke up. Y/N seemed upset too in her dreams. She was crying, so I cradled her in my lanky arms. I did not dare fall back asleep for fear another nightmare will occur. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours.

Eventually she woke up and looked scared to see me. I said nothing but had a gloomy face, knowing she had a nightmare of bad things that had to do with me. She eventually calmed down and settled in my embrace, cuddling back. We stayed like that for longer until she departed from me and sat back down next to me before the others woke up. A few minutes later everyone was awake. We stood up, and recalled the nightmares while supporting each other. "Ok, now that is over, who wants to eat?" Kissy asked. Everyone raised their hand. "Ok, off we go." So we went towards the cafeteria.

To be continued...