Ch 2 - Taiga's Morning (POV)

Taiga was still sleeping until the covers were pulled off of her. She grumbled and tried to pull the covers back over herself but came across friction.

"ERRRR!" Taiga exclaimed.

"Come on. Get up." Ryuuji her friend said.

Ryuuji let go of the covers and left the room to give her privacy to get dressed. Taiga climbed out of her bed and started changing her clothes for the day. Once she was dressed in her school uniform, she went to her vanity and brushed her hair. It took a few minutes to get all the snags out but she managed. Once she was done with her hair, she went to brush her teeth and heard Ryuuji making something in the kitchen. She grabbed her toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. She started brushing her teeth vigorously being agitated from having to get up early for school. Once she got done, she headed out to the kitchen and saw that Ryuuji had made a bento for her and washed the dishes already. She grabbed the bento and put it into her bookbag and put her shoes on. Once she was set, Ryuuji opened the door and they made their way to school. It took a few minutes to walk the distance to school but it was worth the trip. Her friend Minori joined them. Minori and Ryuuji talked most of the way there. Ryuuji wouldn't tell Minori how he felt about her but if no figured it out by now there was something wrong. Taiga couldn't lie to herself though. She was a little jealous that Minori had someone that loved her while Taiga had no one. When they got to the main courtyard of the school they could hear talk of a new transfer student. The news about the guy wasn't good. They didn't pay attention to it too much though knowing it didn't concern them. Everybody had their problems. Taiga left Minori with Ryuuji at the lockers. She had to go turn in some late work that she had been sick for last week. While walking to the classroom to turn the homework in, she noticed everyone kept looking at her and whispering. To her it wasn't anything new though. A lot of people were scared of her because of temper but today people seemed to be talking and whispering about her more then usual. She eventually reached the classroom and set her work down on the teacher's desk and then left to go to homeroom. The talking eventually started to make her mad. She heard the other students talking about the background of the new kid and that they were comparing her to him. After a few more minutes went by she finally had enough and snapped.

"What the hell is your problem!?" Taiga yelled looking at the other students in the hallway.

The other students recoiled from her yelling and scrambled to get to their classrooms o try and avoid her. She started muttering under her breath the rest of the way to class.

"Scared asses. Afraid to say something after they have been talking behind someone's back." she muttered.

It took a few more minutes to reach her homeroom class. Once she got there, she heard people talking through the door. She opened the door and everyone stopped talking and looked at her.

"What? You all have a problem with me?" Taiga yelled at everyone. Taiga grabbed a desk and threw it at a wall and started uplifting desks, tables and chairs.

"Calm down Taiga!" Minori said to her.

"What? These scared asses want to say something about someone but can't say it to their face?" Taiga yelled.

As soon as Taiga finished yelling, the door to the classroom opened and you were standing there looking around to see the mess of the room.

-------

I decided to do a point of view for the morning of each character and combine them on chapter 3 and start from there. I wanted to do the starting of the day for both so each had their setup to the point were they meet. Thank you for reading both chapter and hanging in there with me.