Trouble on stage

Paul: A scare came to one of our concerts which we had an argument with our manager about the stage which he said that it was okay. We got out on stage after two hours and I didn't like how the stage floor felt. I talked to our fans and we soon perform but I knew something bad was gonna happen soon when I felt the stage move a bit.

After a while of performing, we all feel the stage cave in and saw Tommy fall into the floor soon dropping all the way to the ground under the stage. I run to the area carefully and yell "Tommy!!!!! Can you hear me?!" I see that he was badly injured and was unconscious from the fall "SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!!"

Gene runs out back and calls an ambulance fast soon coming back with robe "we need to get him up without the stage caving in more. I got rope and we need someone to go down to help get him tied with the rope so we could get him"

Eric looks at his boyfriend "no...we have a sled in the back for heavy things to be dragged up to the lights and bar above. We need to use that to prevent more damage for the stage"

I push my way through "I'll take care of this and go down. He's my responsibility" I am carefully lowered to the ground at the bottom of the stage and I see the sled get lowered after a few. Soon I work on getting Tommy onto the sled with a grunt because he was heavy. I managed and have them carefully pull him up "easy guys" Tommy looked very injured and I worried more because his head had a deep cut in it

When the ambulance arrives, we all follow it while in one car. We don't hear about Tommy for hours and I worry he died but finally the doctor came out to let us know that Tommy was okay but in critical condition where he won't be able to perform or anything for a while. I had to contact Ace after a while with talking to the other guys for a while which we agreed that Ace can cover the SpaceMan for now until Tommy was better to perform. We knew he was going to be pissed with the decision but we need to keep the band going for now.

After practice I decided to visit Tommy when he was finally awake. I smile when I enter into the room and felt bad because he was injured badly "Hey Tommy"

Tommy looks up and smiles "Oh hey Paul" he had a crust on him still and was glad to see him "when can I get out of here"

I sit down and kiss his hand "not for a few more days the most but for work, you will need to take at least four months from it. That fall caused too much damage to your body. A broken leg, concussion, broken shoulder and your arm is bruised badly. Doctor said you need to be careful until then and Ace is covering for you for now"

He looks down and feels mad "No! He can't take my spot! I'm the new Spaceman and he left for his own reasons! This isn't happening Paul!" He sheds tears

I look at him and feel bad "we aren't replacing you at all babe! We love you so much and want you to be part of the band still. You just don't want you hurting or struggling while you're injured. Please understand.....I know you're confused, mad and upset but you will be performing and will be my spaceman still....I love you Tommy"

He calms down and sniffles "I love you too and I understand now....I'm sorry" he smiles and wipes his wet face "you're my Starbaby"

I kiss him for the first time and hold him close. Soon we pull away and I come up with an amazing idea "when you are released from the hospital, how about you come stay with me for a while in my house and I'll take care of you"

He loves the idea and nods "yes! Of course and I love that idea" he kisses him back and enjoys the sparks he was getting when they did kiss

After a few weeks of staying at home, he grew tense and annoyed with being home all the time. Of course Paul was there but he hated laying in bed all the time so he manages to get out of bed but ended up falling on the floor

I hear a loud thump and run upstairs soon seeing Tommy on the floor. I help him back up to the bed and hear him huff angrily

He pouts like a little kid "Paul I don't want to stay in bed anymore! I'm losing it with laying here all the time"

I nods and sit down "I understand and know. It's hard but it's doctor's orders until your body heals. How about I lay in bed and we cuddle?"

He nods and smiles "would be nice to do that for a while. You look amazing today by the way and I love how your hair looks, it's shiny and wavy"

I smile and look at him "thanks honey and I've been wanting to see you shirtless"

He blushes "yes but you look hotter while shirtless! Now come and cuddle me please"

We both cuddle for a while and Tommy falls asleep soon in my arms. I knew he was struggling with trying to rest and I was more than glad to help him sleep. I was hoping to share so many memories with him and be with him if he wanted that too

 I was hoping to share so many memories with him and be with him if he wanted that too

(End of chapter and more to come soon

(End of chapter and more to come soon. Thanks for reading)