part one: dennys

the quuen of engaland was sitting in her big fancy palace in a chair by the fire place, she was sobbing into th her hands. lizzy wizzy was sad because her dearest philip's mortal body finaly collapsed into itself. Elizabeth knew this would happen, after all no mere mortal would be able to live as long as she did, she would live forever she was the queen of engaland. long live the wueen 😍😍😍😍🤣🤣🥺🥺😍🥺🥺🥺😍😍🥰🥰

her butler aftfred crept into the room.
"lizzy please, you have to get over him youre so much thicker than he ever was" he reassuredd her.
"why dont you have a scrummy yummy meal at the dennys, it will make tou feel better"
queen lizzybeth sniffleed, she wiped her eyes and looked up at aftferd hopefully.
"you are so right!! i will go to dennys :) "

she went to ber room and got ready to leave the house, when she stepped out she was wearing a green fedora like hat with the featheds of a real peacock that she bludgeoned when she was twelve on top of it. she was wearing green gloves - green like dream soeedrun 😍😍 - and a large green shopping bag over he body (she has dementia and mistook it for a dress shes just quirky like that teehee 🤪😜🤪). her shoes were nike brand green heels, they had sequins and sparkled like emeralds, they reminded her if the way her husband's dull dull dead soulless sparkled in the sunlight.

as she waddled toward e door of her big sussy mansion aflered smiled at her, haooy she was out if her depresed and finally moved on after hher death of her beloved second cousin.