part 3: doubts

when lixzy gets home to the delapiadated catsle she lives in, she feel conflicted. the amogus imposter was so cool amd hot!! but could she really pursue hom? he was sussy, and they wernert even cousins- she couldny marry someonee wjo wanst her ecousin!!

she sighed and colosed the door to the castle, it crumbled to dust under her fingers. she marched into her room and got out her hello kitty phone. BEEP BEEP BOOP BEEOP BOOP- she dialed the numbers into the phon. RING RING RING- "hello? lizzy whats up!!" she hears the voice of her #bestie and #girlboss: lemeon demon.

"ong yass hi girlie!!!" squeals lizzy wizzy, now she could dump all her problems onto someone else! pop off lizzy.
"girlie you wont beLIEVE the day ive had tehee" she giggles into the phone.

"omg yass spill the tea lizzo!!"

lizzy proceeded to tell lemon dmeon anout the day she had, with lots and lots of deets about the sussy imposter she met along the way.

"but i dont know hwat to do anout himm! i like him byt hes so so sussyy!!!!" she squealed the last word "and it wouldnt be accaptable to date- we arnet cousins :(" she wails through tears.

"aww there there lizzy, its ok" lemkn demon comfortedd, patting lizard on the back comfortingly.
"why not go on onother date to see if its worht a try?" lemon demon suggesteed.

lizy thought fr a moment, yes- that was a good idea!
"yknow what i will!!" she said to herslef, slamming the phon onto the table and ending the (discord) call.

she spun around and was instantly in a different outfit, new day new her, she was gonna give the imposter a shot. and maybe just maybe he would be the one........