bofa

Last time:

Hadlee and Moniq defeated the king furry and saved Obama.

Moniq and hadlee are now stupid rich and famous because obama gave them all the money from defeating the evil furry king and famous because they have Nobel peace prizes. as per usual, they are incredibly partying hard in their real life pink and purple Barbie dream house.

Every weekend moniq throws giant raving parties and Hadlee usually leaves early because she gets socially drained but shes there for 15 minutes to support moniq but is a system and they make it work.

Anyways one day moniq is throwing it back major hard on her balcony before she does a backflip right into their cat shaped pool when suddenly, Dwayne the rock Johnson shows up! Moniq is utterly flabbergasted and is literally ejected into the pool face first and lands directly on her head. Hadlee is pretty used to Moniq's random outbursts of noise so she doesn't look up from her 15th hr of Minecraft she's been playing.

As moniq pulls herself out of the pool, dwayne makes his way over to her. How she managed to compose herself is a mystery.

"Hi d-d-dwayne" moniq muttered shyly.

"Hey. Ive noticed you have drive and you have power. Mostly because you took out king furry and saved obama, and you have a barbie dream house inrealife. That's pretty chungus of you. I have something I'd like to ask you about." Dwayne offered his hand. Moniq took it gracefully and marveled at how small her hands were to his. Anyways they made their way inside the barbie dream house and sat down at the table. Immediately the child slave handed moniq her daily 300th caprisun which she basically inhaled. After a moment, she waved the child away and turned to Dwayne who was drinking steel.

"What is it you need help with?"

"Do you remember when you took out King Furry?"

"Well yeah duh, that kinda is the reason I have such heightened success."

"Ok well obvi, but listen bestie, this isnt a monarchy."

"What"

"It's a coregency. There are several other kings and queens and non gender conforming royals. They have immense power and are much stronger than king furry. Unfortunately, were going to have to call upon you once more to help eradicate all of them."

"It wasnt just me who did it. I'm part of a team."

Dwayne sighed. "We know."

Moniq was confused. We? Who was we?

"You didn't know this but I'm actually in the CIA. as you know, hadlee is one of the best spies for the CIA, and you've kind of just been a tagalong. WHat i'm here for is not only to ask u to help destroy these disgusting creatures, but to also join the force. We know of your 499 awards for being so sexy, and we'd like to make it 500."

It felt like all the stars in the sky had turned themselves into dust, but in a really good way. Moniq was ecstatic.

"Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dwayne nodded. "We've got to leave soon. The furries have been underground for a while and were looking to completely wipe them out. Pack your things and grap agent H and we'll take u to the base."

Moniq nodded and booked it up the stairs. Because the both of them understand boundaries and personal space, they obviously had rooms across the entire barbie dream house (duh) anyways, as moniq is running about almost a BLOCk she finally arrives at hadlees pastel purple door, and because she's polite, she knocks. As per usual, lil peep is absolutely blasting. Figures. He is always blasting, sometimes it varies, but very little. ANyways moniq lets herself in because hadlee is an 80 yr old man who went deaf due to a a nuclear bomb going off in his house.

"HADLEE" moniq screams as loud as possible which somehow is able to top the nois, ofc, this also does not phase her because hadlee had gamer headphones on where she was listening to the exact same lil peep song. Ofc nothing works.

Anyways she marches right up there and hits the space button which im pretty sure pauses the game.

"Bruh wtf" hadlee announced, obviously very annoyed because she was on a streak and was doing really well.

"King furry inst dead"

"BRUH NO WAY"

"Yes way, dwayne the rock johnson is downstairs, weve gotta go pack some stuff and i'll meet u out front"