2 By your side

Btw I will not be including any violence I guess-

Mari's POV~~ 

We all followed Hero to his house but then an argument between Kel and Aubrey broke out. "Guys please sto-" before Hero could even finish, he fell down after losing his balance. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Hero!.." the two kids apologized to the older one. "Oh it's fine! Just don't do that again, alright?" "I won't argue with Aubrey next time." "Unless she starts it.." Kel mumbled quietly so that the others won't hear. "I won't argue with Kel as well!" the short haired girl promised. "Unless he starts it.." she whispers quietly. "Okay! So want to have some dinner? I'm going to cook!" "Yes please! I just love when Hero cooks! His food is amazing!" Basil, Kel and Aubrey agreed. "Okay then! I'll just grab my recipe book for a second!" Hero searches for it. Until he sees a ripped sketchbook. "Hm?? What's this? I don't recall owning this book." Hero picks it up with curiosity. "No.. It can't be.." "Hero! What's wrong?!" I yell feeling worried. "Sunny.. He's.." 

I felt weird.. Where am I? There was no door here this time. I decided to just sleep it all off.. 

I wake up once again.. I am in the real world. I got up from my unorganized bed. I walk around the house and my stomach was aching.. I'm hungry. I didn't want to go downstairs either. So I just slept it all off. But I was starving that I couldn't sleep at all.. I woke up immediately and noticed the windows were red. That's odd. I went down the stairs the stairs were long and narrow.. As I went lower down the stairs, hands started to appear.

there will be a time skip btw so hang on to the next episode<33