When the meet

Parker's POV

I walk into the ware house waiting for the rest of my gang, yes I am the leader of a gang and everyone is scared of me and the girls love me so I have everything I need.

That's when I see one of my members walk in with a knife wound and another with a broken nose "what happen this time, did you two get into it again" I said laughing " no we didn't this was all his fault" John replied "got it all covered he said well he was wrong again" what the hell. " What is he talking about is talking about Aaron"
"I saw this girl Katie this morning and offered her a ride when she went mad on me almost broke my arm, so I went back there this afternoon to fix things that when she attacked us she killed Hugh" I'm furious by this time I get up and grab Aaron " WHAT THE HELL why didn't you come to me" I drop Aaron turn around and kick me chair across the room

"I thought we could handle it" tell me where she lives" I think it's about time I met this girl Katie.

I arrive at the address that Aaron gave me to see the police leaving the door broken down and a beautiful blonde girl with hair all the way down her back talking to a girl with black hair but I can't make out what they are say so I sit in my car and wait while watching.

Finally when the coast is clear I get out of my car and walk up to the front door well what's left of it any ways and knock on the wall on the inside, "Can I help you" the black haired girl asks "Yeah I'm looking for Katie we have things to discuss" she looks at me funny then yells "KATIE SOMEONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU" and continues on walk so I walk inside and see the damage that my members had done to the place "Hi can I help you?"
I just stand and stare at her she's so beautiful big blue eyes, curvy hips, long legs that would good wrapped around me as I fuck her hard agains the wall "HELLO" oh shit "um hi I heard you had a bit of trouble with a few of my gang members you might already know me I'm Parker Johnson" "no sorry can't say I do know you and why are you here they were the ones who try to attack me I only defended myself" "hey I'm not saying anything its just at that you killed one of my men so I don't have a replacement so your it.".......