OMG

Katie's POV

This can't be happening no he's only joking, I kept thinking to myself "umm are you going to say something" "say something you want me to say something how about you are out of your mind if you think I'm going to have anything to do with your gang no way" "well you have no choice so let's go" "like hell" I went to walk away when I felt a hand grip my arm and that was it I grabbed the hand and twisted it only to have Parker scream out in pain "let me go" "Don't ever touch me" and with that I let go of his hand and walked away.

Parker's POV

I can't believe it she almost ripped my hand off well let's not worry about that for now she is going to work for me no matter what, I slipped something in her drink before I grabbed her arm she'll be out in no time.

I walk up to her room and there she is sound asleep I pick her up in a bridal carry and take her out to my car and drive to the warehouse, when I arrive I tie her up ( can't be to safe ) I pick her up and carry her to my room I don't no why I want her here it's just I can't trust any of the other guys if I put her in another room. Now we wait......

Katie's POV

Ugh I can't remember anything except feeling dizzy and then nothing. I try to sit up but I can't move my hands nor my feet what is going on? Then I hear foot steps and freeze. The door opens and in walks Parker with a smug smile on his face "aahh your awake" he slowly walks over to me and stops in front of me "now I'm going to take this tape off your mouth and your not going to say a word got it?" I nod my head and he pulls the tape off.

"Oh good you do know how to listen" I just glared at him in my mind I was already planning my attack.

So you would think I would come up with something but I have nothing, my head is just hurting too much.

"Now this is how it is going to work you killed one of my best members so you are going to take his place got it." Parker explained with a smug smile . God I wish I could just slap that off his face.

" No" was all I said I wouldn't do it and he couldn't make me. " Well you don't have a choice." And with that he walked out of the room leaving me on the floor still tied up.