Who are you

Katie's POV

Beep beep beep I turn a hit my alarm but it doesn't turn off which means now I have to get out of my nice comfy bed. So I get up turn my alarm off and go in for my shower.

When I get out of the shower I get dressed into a short black knitted dress and pink leggings, I walk out into the kitchen where my best friend Nat and her boyfriend Andy are making out. I make gagging noises and they both stop and look at me, hey what can I say I don't want to see that first thing in the morning i mean yuck.

" So what are you up to today" Nat asks " job hunting want to join me" Nat owns her own business selling fairy floss at all different fairs and places like those. " Na I think I might stay here with Andy" " ok i guess I'll see you later " with that I grab my purse and phone and walk out the door.

As I'm walking to the bus stop because I don't have a car yet, I hear a car car pull up next to me so I walk faster " hey sexy need a lift" I ignore him and just keep walking until I feel someone grab my arm that's when I turn into attack mode I turn grab the guys arm and twist it behind his back, i hold his arm up in an awkward position with my foot on his back " what the fuck do you want" I pull his arm up more and he screams out in pain " fuck fuck fuck I only wanted to give you a lift somewhere" " well I didn't ask you for a lift so fuck off" with that I drop his arm pick up my bag and continue walking " fucking bitch I'll be back for you".

I just keep walking ignoring his comment I finally get to the bus stop and wait for my bus.

Sitting on the bus I listen to my music and read my book and wait for my stop.

I get off the bus and start walking in and out of buildings looking for a job but I can't find anything see I'm a nurse but I can't get a job in the hospitals because no one is hiring so I have to settle for the next best thing an office job, I finally had enough of walking and decide to head home. I sit at the bus stop and wait for the bus home listening to my music when it starts to rain.

I finally get home soaking wet and freezing cold so I go in and take a hot shower when I get out I hear knocking at the door I quickly get dressed. when I get to the door I see the guy from earlier and he has other people with him I freak out and run back to my room that's when I hear the door break down "oh shit" I whisper I run into my walk in closet and hide behind my clothes when I hear foot steps " Katie I know your here so just come out and I won't hurt you much"

I let out an evil laugh then pounced I kick one of the guys in between his legs then punched him in the nose next I grabbed the other guy and put him in front of me while the other guy shoots him I throw a knife at the gun wielding one wounding him he gets up and runs away as well as the other guys.

I breath a sigh of relief then called the police.