School

Jonna walked up behind Alex and grabbed him, she loved the feeling of his six pack. She gave him a big squeeze, it was a trap! Alex turned around and squeezed her even tighter, she was laughing and yelling at him to stop, he was laughing too. "Oh what's that? You want me to squeeze more/tighter!" "No, your gonna kill me!" They laughed at each other, Alex leaned down to kiss her, then he stopped. "What's wrong?" Jonna asked, "nothing, but are you sure your mom won't shoot me?" He laughed At her, she returned it with a soft blow to his chest. "Oh to hell with her!" Jonna got up on her tippy toes and pulled Alex's collar down as they kissed. Because they were in school a teacher walked by, stopped and said "awwww" they both turned around to look at who was there, when they saw the teacher the color from their faces drained. "Well, you know PDA is against school rules, so I will be seeing you two in detention tomorrow morning?" , they sighed and walked into the classroom to get their detention slips.
Going home and having to get her mom to sign her detention slip was a pain in the ass. It said at the top the reason for which she has the detention in the first place, so she could clearly see that Jonna and Alex had been kissing. After a long fight, her mom signed the papers and Jonna went to bed. When she woke up in the morning she didn't want to her mom, her last words were "you can't try and control my life, I'm almost 17 years old! When I'm 18 I'm gone, outta here. I hate living here, I have no freedom!" so as you can assume the very early car ride to school was very awkward and silent. When she was about to get out of the car her mom said very quietly "have a good day, I love you." Jonna replied, also quietly "you too".
As she walked to her detention she saw Alex, he looked very tired as well, he had dark circles under his eyes and was carrying a cup of coffee. She quickened her pace to catch up to him, he hugged her as she ran up to him embracing on her impact into his arms. Almost spilling his coffee he found a place to put it down, he then hugged her back and kissed her head. "Were your parents upset?" Jonna asked "no they didn't care, they would make out in the hallways all the time. What about yours?" "Well, my mom and I got in an ugly fight, it was so stupid. And I'm really tired, can I just, like fall asleep in your arms?" "Yah, if the teacher will let us."
They walked into their detention and realized they had a sub, the sub didn't know why they were in, he just knew he had to watch them. They walked in and sat next to each other, teacher didn't care, Jonna rested her head on Alex's shoulder, sub still didn't care, she let herself fall into his lap, he rested his arm over her as he stretched out more so she actually lay down on him. She ended up falling asleep on his torso with his arm wrapped around her shoulder, he held her like he needed to protect her, he too quickly fell asleep, they slept through their detention and when it was over they continued to have a normal day.