Work

Joanna works in the tiny local small, she works in Hottopic. On her way to work her car broke down "you stupid piece of junk!", she frantically yelled at the old '96 Mercury mountaineer. She called Alex to come pick her up and take her to work. After about ten minutes Alex showed up in his black 2010 jeep, he had everything taken off because of the scorching heat. "Need a ride?" "No I was hoping to walk 20 miles north in the scorching Texas heat!" "Ok suit yourself!" Alex took his car out of park and tapped on the gas sending him two inches forward. Joanna locked her car and made sure that there was nothing supper valuable to her in the car. She then hopped into Alex's car and buckled up, she knew that she'd probably die soon.
Alex pulled into the parking lot and looked at Joanna, her black hair was one huge knot on her head and her eyes were watering from the wind blowing in her eyes. "I don't know why I didn't just ask my dad to come get me!" "I do! It's because you love me more!" Alex smiled at her as she flicked him off. "You wouldn't happen to have a brush would you?" "Umm my sister might have left one in the glove compartment, check there" "nope, anything I could use?" She sat there and thought about different things she could brush her hair with. "ooh, I know! I can pull an Ariel! Would you happen to have a fork?" "A fork??" Alex looked at his girlfriend in amazement and confusion. "Yah! I can drag a fork through my hair, it shouldn't hurt too bad? Should it?" Joanna squirmed around in her chair, while dragging her fingers through her tangled hair.
After a failed attempt at brushing her hair she hopped out of the jeep and walked towards the mall. "Love you!" She shouted to Alex, who being a guy was starring at his girlfriend admiring her. "Ahhh love you too baby!". She walked into the tiny mall through the back, when she arrived at the even smaller hottopic her boss Angelica started to yell at her. "You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago!!!"
"I-Ii'm sorry Angie, my car broke down and I had to wait for my boyfriend to come pick me up." "Ok, but that's your last chance, if you're late ever again I'm going to have to fire you! Now start stalking every thing, doors open in 10 minutes!"
That nite when Jonna got home from work she started counting her money and checking her savings account. "Ok, I've been working for about two years, and each year I pulled at least $20 thousand, so I should have enough to buy a new car." Jonna thought to herself. She poked her head out the bedroom door and examined the Hallway. "Mom??!!" Joanna yelled, "what child!" "Where are you?" "I'm downstairs making dinner" "ok". Jonna walked down stairs to talk to her mom. "Hey mom, so you know how my car broke down today?" "Yah, Brad and I had to go pick it up! And that was not easy." "Well I don't want this to happen again so, instead of fixing it, can I get a new car?" "A new car, a new car, haha. Do you honestly think we can afford a new car?! Do you think that I shit money? Or or lay golden eggs, no we are going to get your car fixed and you can keep on driving that!" "Mom, it broke down. And the fact that it's over 20 years old isn't helping! The engine went out, do you know how much a brand new V8 engine costs?!" "Don't you dare yell at me, I am your mother and you will treat me with respect! And besides, where do you expect to get all this money for a new car?" "I've been saving since I was 13 mom, and I'm almost 17. I have plenty of money saved up to get a new car." "So you, a 16 year old girl, are going to go out and buy yourself a brand new car? Haha you amuse me child!" " may I borrow the Mercury? Please? And what's the number to MY bank account?"
After getting the car and the account number Jonna first went and picked up Alex, then she headed towards the bank. When she got there she found that she had $43 thousand dollars saved up. She withdrew $30 thousand for a new car and headed towards the car dealership. When she arrived she knew just what she wanted. She had always loved Jeep Wranglers the Rubicon edition.
A man wearing a suit and tie approached the couple, his name tag read Gabriell, "hi my name is Gabriell, how could I help you?" "Oh yes I need a new car, my old one broke down." "Ok, do you know what kind of car you would like?" "Yes, as a matter in fact I do! I have always loved jeep wranglers, especially the Rubicon edition!" "Hey, babe that's really my car, it's just not a rubicon." Alex looked at Jonna. "Well why do you think I like riding with you so much!" Jonna looked up at her boyfriend as a smirk started to crawl across her face, she got up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Love you!" "love you too baby". The dealer just stepped back and watched for a little while. "Oh I'm sorry, well let's start looking!" Jonna exclaimed. "Ok, our jeep selection isn't very large, we only have about 20 or so jeeps. Are you looking for a new one, or perhaps an older one. And do you prefer manual or a stick shift?" "Ok, well new is nice but might be out of my price range, and I do prefer manual." "Ok, well my next question would be, do you like a hard or soft top, and do you prefer the smaller model with the smaller back compartment space, or the larger 4 door?" "I don't really need that much space, so I'm perfectly fine with the 2 door and smaller compartment space, and I really don't care about which kind of top, which ever is easier to put on and take off."
Eventually Jonna settled on a light blue, 2 door, hard top Rubicon that cost $27 thousand dollars. The car sells man looked at them funny when she pulled out a huge wad of 100 dollar bills. "Ma'm we don't usually have people to pay in cash for their car." "Well sir, I have been saving for a new car for 3 years now, so I could pay in cash and not worry about any bills, besides insurance. So please sir, don't jump to conclusions and assume that I have stolen this money, because I can gladly take it to a different dealership!" "Oh no ma'm that won't be necessary, we can take it." "Well good, I'm glad this worked out!"
After 2 hours of paper work Jonna was finally ready to take her new beauty home. "Hey so what was the point of bringing me with you?" Alex asked. "Oh, well I was wandering if maybe you could drive the Mercury home while I drive my jeep??" She smiled at him, and then hugged him, and kissed his cheek, and hugged him again. "Ok, I'll do it. Only, if you let me take your jeep for a test drive!" "Oh hell no, I love you, but I know how you drive and it's not going to happen!" "I thought you'd say that, but ok I'll drive your moms car." "Ok, but first i need to go back to the bank and deposit the money I didn't spend. Then I want to drop moms car off, then go have dinner, how does that sound?" She winked at Alex and of course he agreed.
They went to the bank and Jonna re-deposited the money, except for about $200 for dinner. They dropped the car off without her mom noticing then headed to dinner. "Mmmm new car smell! And it's all mine!" Jonna said in a squeaky high pitched voice. "Thank you for coming with me Alex, I love you!" "Your welcome baby, and I love you too."