The Begining

It all started in the small Texas county of Bassdrop, at Bassdrop high. First day of junior year, 16 soon to be 17 Johanna walks to 7elven to grab a morning monster. When done she walks across the street to hell, and by he'll I mean school. High School the thing where all teenage hopes and aspirations go to die, where Johanna is constantly teased, shoved, and pushed around.
She was expecting the normal, Dareen and her clones coming up to her, knocking her books and binders out of her hands, slamming her own locker in her face, and calling her names. But for some reason today was different, she walked into school and all of the girls were huddled in a corner laughing and giggling. She thought to herself "well must be my lucky day! They've found some one new to make fun of." She was wearing a torn up Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans, black converse and her usual makeup (black eyeliner, and mascara).
Because it's the first day of school everyone was carrying their back packs considering the fact that they didn't have lockers. She walked into her science class and saw that she wasn't the first one, their was a new boy sitting at one of the tables. He stood up to introduce himself as she walked in, "Hi, my names Alexander, Alex for short. What's yours?" She walked up to meet his hand and shook it. "My names Johanna, Jonna for short." "Cool, want to sit by me?" He pointed to the hair next to him, "sure!". She looked at him, studying every single aspect of him, Alex was tall, with thick black hair perfectly styled with gel,(to like a half Mohawk type deal), Hispanic background, and dark brown eyes that could melt anyone's heart.
Since Jonna sat next to Alex they talked through the whole class, and since they had the same home room they had lockers on the same row. After talking all throughout class, and lunch, and PE, and Spanish (they had all the same classes) they both realized they would be best friends, maybe even more than friends ;).
Jonna became very attached to Alex, and Alex the same for Jonna. It took Alex about two months to grow a pair and ask her out, but I mean that's not the point! They were together every second of every day, they really loved each other, and you could tell when they looked into each others eyes. When they kissed they had this *click, sting* per say, fire works in the background!