12 - [𝗧𝗙] 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗔 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗘

Title: Confessions of a Queen Bee
Author: Blair-Jade
Status: Complete
Genre/s: Mental Health, Mean Girl, Sexual Assult, Depression, Anxiety, Highschool, Teen Fiction
Reads: 830K (Nov.'21)
Rate(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

***

"Is this it then? It's true?" He spits out at me.

"What's true?" I obviously know what he's asking but I need to hear him say it, I need to hear what they all think of me.

"You slept with him?" Jayden looks me up and down as he says this. He probably finds me as repulsive as I do.

" Yeah..I guess I did" I mean not voluntarily, but I did.

A little twist on the BadBoy cliche stories, where we get to see the side of the story from the fierce mean girl. A character who as wattpad readers, we tend to over look and fail to see how broken she might be.

***

Ivy James loved being top of the school, she could click her fingers and get anyone to full-fill whatever her heart desired. She was happy enough with her equal, top jock, bad boy boyfriend and there was nobody that could bring them down. Apart from a tiny rumour that people had seen Ivy and her boyfriend's best friend going into a room together at a party. What nobody knows is the evil that happened that night and the ways in which the queen bee's life changed accordingly. Trying to navigate the after shocks of assault, Ivy captures the interest of another member of the 'golden group'. He is fascinated by her and the way she acts around people. And before they both know it, not only are they navigating their own secrets they find themselves engulfed in each others.

It's funny how we fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.