Clichés pt1

The following things are personal pet peeves. None are an attack on your book or things you like. It is legit things that annoy me.

(I had to put this because I know at least one person will take it personally when they shouldn't)

White Wolf

White Wolves. I don't get how or why this cliché exists. First, in wolf form, the person's fur would match their human form hair colour. Blonde isn't white, so unless your character  has white hair naturally they cannot be a white wolf.

But taking away how unrealistic it is like come on, can't a single person come up with something more creative to showcase that their character is different, special ect than that cliché.

Location

Why is nearly every story set in New York or London on here? Other towns, cities, and villages exist. Other countries exist.

No, seriously those locations have been used so much they are now a Wattpad cliché.

Billionaires

I will never understand how some of you can drag out 50 chapters of the same plot.

He is rich.

She hates him.

He has lots of stuff.

He is mean some poor dude.

They fall in love.

She usually gets knocked up for some reason.

That's it. That's when you strip away everything else of majority of the plot for billionaire stories.

I would love to read one that is creative. Genuinely I would.

Virgin or Vixen

Female characters are written as innocent virgins or vixens who are complete sluts with no in-between.  It's weird and annoying. And I am tired of it.