Let's Begin

Fanart not mine

-

-

-

-

-

Night Time in the Dorms

Midoriya was training outside, in a tank top, and his gym uniform pants.

Bakugou sat grumpily on the couch, with Kirishima talking to Sero and Mashirao Ojiro about his quirk development.

Ashido was slumped over the couch in her pajamas, her head resting on her hands, listening to Asui who was talking about Class 1-B.

Her hair was up and she was drinking Yaoyorozu's tea, who was at the kitchen making more at the time.

Uraraka was teaching Todoroki what "body language meant", totally not because Todoroki thought Bakugou thought of him as a friend.

Todoroki watched her movements, and responded to them incorrectly each time, frustrating the young girl.

Kaminari and Mineta were begging Tokoyami to let him play with dark shadow, as the poor emo bird never had his rejections taken seriously, not to mention, Dark Shadow wasn't on his side either.

Jirou was nervously playing with her earphone jacks.

She pushed the tips together over and over again.

Koji Koda noticed this and walked over.

He shyly tapped her shoulder and she looked up at him.

He cocked his head as in asking if she was okay.

Jirou smiled, because she knew how shy and nervous he was about the next day where they had to fight 1-B, yet here he was, putting others first.

She nodded politely, dropping her hands from the fidgeting.

In truth, it wasn't the next day she was particularly nervous about.

No, she had a far worse challenge ahead of her.

Thanking Denki Kaminari.

She quickly got rid of the horrifying thought and put a hand on Koda's shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

Jirou immediately regretted asking that to this classmate.

Koda stared at her, wide-eyed, as if he was being held at gunpoint.

Jirou could feel him shaking underneath her hand.

Worried, she slowly removed it.

He didn't relax.

She could see an entire inner monologue of fear form into his eyes.

She sighed, and gave him an encouraging smile and thumbs up.

She found her thumbs up ironic.

"Hey, don't worry, okay?"

She leaned in and lowered her voice.