Chapter 1

His POV

As I tuned out from my father talking about some important deal that we needed to close.

My mind drifted to the blue-eyed beaty that not only captivated my eyes but also my heart.

•••FLASHBACK•••

I'm leaning at the bar counter with drink in my hand while watching the party-crazed animals which are known as homo sapiens in the club.

I'm not really in the mood in dancing just grabing a drink.

The door of the bar opened and in enter the stunning lady I have ever seen. She had a look of lady in red. She's wearing a red silky dress that stops on her midtigh, have a plunging neckline. With some accesories to go with it and red stilettos with a small red clutch. Definitely lady-in-red and she's rocking that look. She have a raven black hair in waves flowing at her back and her electric blue eyes full of mischief.

Not only me, but also the other men in this bar turned to look at her shooting her lustful gazes while the other women shooting her envious glares.

I frowned at the thougth the way men look at her like she was a fine piece of meat, well really she is. But can't they just keep their fantasies to themselves?

I'm a virgin man and I do save my first to the women I love, not just in one night stand with a freaking stranger.

I didn't even realize that she reached the bar when I heard her voice.

"Mr. Renzo Jimenez! You're not listening again !?!! This is an important matter!!" My fathers voice boomed.

My fathers voice broke me up from the trance.

I groaned. He repeated this whole conversation for like the other day. On how this deal is really important.

"I already knew what I will be doing dad. You've already given me instructions the other day! Give me a break."

Dad just sign and took off his glasses. He looks distressed.

"I know son, we just really need to close this deal. You'll help me, right?"

"Yes, of course. Now dad, will you please excuse me? I have something to do."

"Ok, you can leave"

"Thanks dad"

"Yeah" he mumbled while I closed the door of his study.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Later that night I went to club with my buddies drinking in hopes to forget the heartache, problems, and the reality I am in. Even for a short time.

◇◆◇◆◇◆

Don't forget to:

✔VOTE

✔BE A FAN

✔LEAVE A COMMENT

P.S Guys, for those who know how to make awesome cover. Pls, pm me I need your help. My cover is just temporary. Thanks.