Chapter 3

Her POV
(Same day as Renzo went to the park)

♩♪ All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark
Little but I'm hoping it might start
Me and my broken heart

I need a little loving tonight,
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
Little but I'm hoping it might get start
Me and my broken heart ♬♪
(AN: Listen to the music at the side/top, it rocks)

My phone alarm goes off. Indicating that I should wake up. I groaned.

Five more minutes pl---

Wait a minute, what time is it? I grab my phone at my nightstand and press dismiss, the tone stop playing. So groggily, I opened my eyes to check what time is it.

Time- 7:30 am. Today is monday.

Oh, okay. Today is Monday. Just as I about to close my eyes to go back to sleep.

I sprang out of my bed like my ass is on fire. The sudden action results to a head rush. I groaned while clutching my head. Shit.

Today is my freaking first day at work. And I don't want to be late. And my work starts at 9:00.

Still clutching my head. I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself. After that I wrap a towel around my body, and went to my closet. Grabbing a black pencil skirt, white chiffon sleeveless shirt, black blazer and black stilettos.

After dressing up. I blow dry my hair. And I grabbing the iron curlier. I curled the ends of my hair which is blue. My hair color is raven black, and I dyed my hair ends with blue. And I freakingly love my hair color combination. It brings out my blue eyes more.

So, after curling my hair, I clipped the upper half of my hair and leave the lower half in curls.

For my make up, I just put foundation, maskara, eyeliner (shaping my eyebrows ), lipgloss and I'm ready to go.

Grabbing my shoulder bag with my wallet, cellphone, car keys and make up (for retouch later).

I went to the kitchen to find my little sunshine in her cute kindergarten uniform sitting at the bar stool while waiting for me.

"Mom, could you please tie my hair into pigtails?" She says while giving me pleading look.

"Alright sweetie, how could I say no to you" I said she just giggled. She's so cute.

While grabbing the comb and two pieces of elastic band. Dividing her raven black hair (which she inherited from me) in the middle, tied the two portions with the elastic band. When I'm finished with her pigtails, I went to face her while still handling the comb, and I comb her side bangs. And I put a headband on her head.

I look into her forest green eyes (she inherited from her dad) and also which reminds me of him.

"Mom, what's wrong?" She asked sweetly with concern lacing her voice.

I signed "Nothing sweetie"

"Is it about dad again?" She asked carefully.

She knew that I've been avoiding that subject. She also knew that me and her dad broke up. But didn't know the true reason why. And I didn't plan on telling her. Yeah, selfish I know, I just didn't plan on losing her.

I stand up, not bothering to answer her question. She already knew the answer.

So, I grab a bowl, milk, and fruit loops. I prepare our breakfast and grab a chocolate milk drink in the fridge and poured it in two glasses. We ate in silence.

When we finished eating, I've put our plates in the sink. It is already 8:30. So grabbing my shoulder bag and Chelsea's hand in my right hand and grabbing her school backpack in my left hand.

We went out of the condo unit my mom gave to us before she passed away. After locking it and went towards my car, which is my mom's 18th birthday gift to me.

Unlocking the car, I went to the passenger seat and help Chelsea buckle up. And settling her backpack at the car floor near her.

I take a deep breathe, and speed off.

We sped away from my mom's apartment.

My mom.

I really wished that she is here right now.

But sadly, she's not.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Now you've met Cheska and Chelsea (their daughter).

⇨ Picture at side/top is her hair color. Pretty cool huh?
⇨ Video at side/top is the song "Me and My broken heart" by Rexton. Listen to it guys, it rocks.
⇨ What do you guys think about Cheska? Chelsea?

Don't forget to:
VOTE
FOLLOW
LEAVE A COMMENT

▶▷You could also share this story to your friends guys, it means a lot. Thanks.◁◀