Chapter 1

It was early in the morning. The sunlight has just started to fall everywhere.

Amongst a isolated forest area, there was a castle like building standing tall.
In the second floor of that building,on one of the bedroom, a man was sleeping peacefully covered in silk bedsheets. He has a tall figure and a calm chiseled face. His honey dew skin shined upon the rising sun rays.

Suddenly, his phone rang interrupting his sleep.

The man half heartedly tried to grasp the phone which was on the table beside him. He attended the call, put the phone on speaker and threw it beside him on the bed.

"Hello....Young master...." a scared voice speaked through the phone.

"What?" The man who was half asleep now asked annoyingly.

" Young master, we cannot get any information from the guy we caught yesterday..We tried everything but as we cannot hurt him, we can't do anything more.He knows this, so he is refusing to give in.What should we do, sir...."
the man spoke out in a single breath and paused, waited for the reply from other end.

There was no reply.

"Master....?"

The man who was lying on the bed was sitting now. He stretched a little.

"Ok"

He just said that and hung up the phone.

The man who called was taken aback and looked at his phone confused.

The man on the bed who in otherside,has already got up from his bed, walked to his washroom and was now getting ready to brush his teeth.
After he got ready, the servants made him breakfast. Before having it,he made some quick phone calls.
Then he started have his breakfast. After few minutes,he got some documents via his email. He sent it to the man who called him earlier and messaged him ,

-Make him speak with these

After texting, he put his phone down and continued his breakfast . He then got ready for his classes.

His name is Earth Pirapat Watthanasetsiri, a business administration student, the top one in the department. He is also a dream guy for many girls because of his looks. But he always tries to stay low key when he is in college and also in general. There is a reason for him to act this way. It is because he doesnt want others to know his true identity, that, he is from a mafia family. His father is the famous mafia group leader in the area. The leader who is feared by his enemies in the territory, because of his domineering aura and for his acts.
Along with his father, earth also got the same charisma as his father. Even from young age, he contributed in solving so many conflicts within the mafia world. Some of the enemies even got played with their life, dealing with earth. Everyone fears just hearing about him, just like his father. But most interesting part is only few of them knows how he looks like. Yes, none of the enemies has seen earth. It is because of earth's father. He tried to keep his son low key in that way he will be more safe.
As earth grew older, he also found himself that it is better to keep it that way.

Even if it is like this, during someday,earth finds it frustrating to deal with the recurring situations in mafia world.

Today was such a day.

Earth left his house and entered his car. The driver drove him to his college. After half the way, he started to feel stuffed inside the car because of his thoughts.

"Stop here. I want to take a walk."

The driver got worried from earth's sudden suggestion.

" Young master,Boss will get angry if he knows about this. Isnt it better to go by car itself?" The driver asked with concern.

Earth understood his concern. He said,

" Dont worry, i am not going to walk all the way to the college. Meet me at the junction where this road ends.

Saying this, earth got off from the car.
He sensed that the driver was still worried.

"If father knows, i will deal it." He said to the driver before closing the door.

He started to walk. The car did not move at first, but after sometime, it rode pass earth.

Earth watched the car disappear from his sight.

He continued walking and on the way he started reconstructing his thoughts to feel better.

Few and more minutes passed by.

Earth still did not felt calm. He suddenly heard a sound.

"Meowww...."

It was the sound of a kitten somewhere far. He forgot what he was thinking and walk towards the area where sound heard. The sound got closer and closer. Earth stopped when he found a small road in left of the main road. In that road, from a distance, he saw the kitten who was making the sound.
The kitten was being fed by someone beside it. It was a white kitten. It is so tiny which makes it much cuter. As earth was admiring the kitten, his attention gradually fell upon the boy who was feeding it. He looked same age as that of earth.He was smiling and playing with the kitten. The kitten on other hand was immersed in playing with that boy's hand. Earth stood their for a while watching them. Something about that boy's smile made earth feel calm.

Is it because he find the boy to be much cuter than the cat?

Unknowingly, he was also smiling by himself.

He snapped out of his thoughts hearing someone's voice.

"You are going to be late at this rate."

Hearing the other boy, the boy who was playing with the kitten replied,

"I am cominggg"

He put the last of the food which was left in his hand on the ground. While the kitten was focused on eating it, he gave it a little pat and left from there.
After that boy left, earth walked towards the kitten. He moved closer to the kitten and gave it a pat in the same way the boy did.

Little did he know, that he was still smiling.

~At college~

Class is about to start. Few of the students were discussing about their class assignments, some of them was scrolling through their phones and rest of them were chatting and laughing.

Earth was sitting in the first row, reading some book.He was unbothered by others around him.

Earth has no friends in the college. It is because he never tries to talk with anyone. Others does not dare to talk with him too as he seemed so cold. Earth also don't want anyone to be close with him. He finds it much easier to hide his identity that way.

The class started.

The professor was about to start his lecture. Suddenly two boys ran into the class.

"Sir, may i come in". One of them asked loudly.

"Khaotung, why are you late today?". Sir asked one of the two person standing in the corridor.

"I was helping him sir. He is new here." Khaotung replied, pointing to the other person beside him.

" Oh, you must be the transfer student. Get in"

Both of them entered. Khaotung went to sit in his seat.

"So everyone, this is our new student. Introduce yourself " sir asked

Hearing this the boy nodded and turned around and faced the crowd,

"Hello everyone. My name is Sahaphap Wongratch. You can call me mix" He said with a smile.

The smile was so charming, the whole class went silent for a moment in admiration.

Feeling the silence, earth who was reading his book the whole time, stopped and raised his eyes to look at the boy before him.

"He looks familiar". He thought

And then he remembered.

"Wasn't he the one with kitten..........."