𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. wreck the room !

𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐑 𝐘   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙴 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃   !

( 𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          "𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃!"

Percy and Toni grunted as they hauled the mummified body of the Oracle up the attic steps. Grover's warning had been a little too late since as soon as he said that, the mummy's head hit the trapdoor to the attic with a loud bonk!

After the lovely visit from the Oracle the night before, the game had been forgotten and Chiron had sent all the campers to bed with the promise of holding a meeting the next day for the senior counselors to talk about the prophecy. Silena and Toni had been up all night worrying about the prophecy, especially the lines that talked about a 'daughter of the dove' and such. Toni had enough smarts to know that Aphrodite's symbol was the dove, meaning either Silena or herself would have to go on this mission to save a goddess and possibly die.

Fun.

The next morning, today, Chiron had elected Percy and Toni to take the Oracle back up to the attic. Chiron thought that since she and Percy had fought together in the arena two nights ago they were the best of friends and she would be able to talk some sense into him. Clearly he didn't understand how friendship worked.

"Ah, man." Percy set her down, and once Toni was sure she wouldn't fall, she let go of her arm. "Did I break anything?"

Toni studied the mummy for a moment and shrugged. "I can't tell. Grover?"

The satyr pursed his lips. It was still weird that the kid she had befriended at Westover was half goat. "Your guess is as good as mine."

They hauled her up the rest of the stairs and into the attic, setting her down on a tripod stool, the both of them out of breath. Percy was coated in a thin layer of sweat, but Toni had managed to avoid that somehow. Who knew a mummy could weigh so much?

Percy was quick to usher the two of them out of the attic and down the stairs. Toni shivered as she felt the eyes of the Oracle staring into her back, the trapdoor saving her from its lifeless stare. She brushed her hair over her shoulders and sighed, arms sore.

"Well," Grover said. "That was gross."

"You can say that again. I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks." Grover nodded in agreement, the both of them turning to see Percy's lips turned down in a frown. Toni knew that the whole camp was mad at him about losing the game to the Hunters, but she didn't blame him. How could she? Toni would've taken the chance, too, if she'd had it. "Hey. It's not your fault."