9

You just now realise something. If his mom just came back from her night shift, she could never help your boyfriend make you food, which means he didn't tell the truth. Well, I guess the truth is that he cooked that himself, or Saeko did. Or maybe his mother cooked it before the night shift. You fuck up these thoughts. Like, why do you overthink about it? Like bro, it is food. And it tasted absolutely fantastic. So, if the food is good, no more questions. "Ryu, I think we should let her sleep."

"You are right. Let's go back.

***

Tomorrow are the first matches of The Spring Tournament. You are at school, eating your lunch with your friends, aka the Nekoma volleyball team. None of them says anything, them all looking a little stressed. Kuroo is writing some shit in a notebook and won't eat his lunch. "Kuroo." He doesn't even bother to look at you. "Kuroo." Now he looks at you. "Leave that and eat."

"No. Y/n, I need to finish this plan for tomorrow. Tomorrow are the matches you know."

"And that doesn't mean you shouldn't eat." You take that notebook out of his hands. "You are not getting this back until you finish eating."

"Y/n no, I need it."

"Kuroo. Stop."

"But-" Kenma interrupts Kuroo by shoving a spoon full of mashed potatoes in his mouth. Kuroo looks at Kenma with an annoying look.

"Thank you Kenma."

"No problem." You try to destress the team, it working more or less. After everyone finishes lunch, you look more at Kuroo's plate.

"Thank you. Now take it back." Kuroo snatches his notebook out of his hand.

"Finally Y/n." Now every single one of you goes to their class.

***

After school you go to Karasuno. You are already used to this, being both with Nekoma and with Karasuno. And, all over again, you see a large group of boys being stressed as fuck. "Guys, it will all be alright. You practiced a lot, you beat Aoba Johsai and Nekoma, come on, you can beat up anyone!"

"Not Shiratorizawa." Asahi's insecure side says showing up.

"Negativity be gone!" Suga gives Asahi a *bonk* in the stomach. "Y/n is right. If we keep being pessimistic of course shit is gonna happen. We don't have a match with Shiratorizawa."

"We don't know who the first match is gonna be with." Daichi says jumping into the discussion.

"That's true too, so why stress about it when you don't even know." you say. "Don't stress just yet."

"YEAH GUYS! Y/n is our lucky charm, did you forget?"

"Okay okay enough. Practice starts. Now." Ukai says. The team goes off and starts practicing, you staying on a bench and watching them. When practice is over, Ukai calls the team over to him. "The lists of matches is done. We know who your first match will be."

"Who is it, coach?" Daichi asks with his eyes wide open.

"Shiratorizawa."

"Well shit."

"We are fucked." Suga says, now his negativity not being gone. Half of the team becomes stressed as fuck, starting to make plans on how to beat Shiratorizawa, and the other half is super chill, knowing and accepting the fact that the team is gonna lose the match and the tournament. They kind of gave up. The only one who tries to be positive is Tanaka, his crazy personality and reactions making all his team mates feel a little better. Later that day, you walk home with Asahi, seeing he is part of the stressed out half of the team.

"Earth to Asahi.. are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh, I am sorry. I am just really stressed out, but I know we can't beat Shiratorizawa. I don't know if I should be stressed or not. I am really afraid I will not sleep at all this night." You sto in the middle of the road, looking at Asahi, who stops too because you stopped. "Why did you stop? Come on Y/n let's go please." You start walking again.

"Look. You have all the rights to be stressed so don't feel bad about it. But you should take some Magnesium tho. I heard that it's good for calming down a little."

"Did Kuroo tell you this?"

"Yessir."

You continue walking home, giving him the same lecture once again when you get to his front door. You enter your house and go straight to your room, with the intention of getting a nap.

***

It's already evening and you scroll through your social media, like you do every night before you go to sleep. It's not late, it's not even 12 a.m. yet, but you are getting sleepy. You wanna put your phone down, you get a text. You get your phone again, to see a text from your sweet boyfriend.

"Hi Y/n :)) how are you?"

"I'm a little sleepy. But in rest I'm ok. How are you?"

"Well, honestly a little stressed. But you always make me feel better. So I decided to text you."

"Aww, that's so sweet of you."

"Also, do you remember what day is tomorrow?"

"The start of The Spring Tournament?"

"And our 2 months annyversary :(("

"Hahah, don't be dissaponted. I know, I just wanted to fuck with you."

"Anyway. Can I take you out on a date tomorrow? After the match?"

"Sure, it's our anniversary. If you wouldn't have asked I would have taken you out tomorrow anyway."

"That's cute :)) well, I will let you sleep now. See you tomorrow. Ly!"

"Love you too!" You put your phone back on your nightstand, letting it charge. You put your head on your pillow, but when you are about to fall asleep, your room door opens. You open your eyes, looking at the door, seeing Asahi's figure. "What are you doing here?" You check the time. It's 12:15 a.m. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm stressed." You roll your eyes a little, but you get up of bed.

"Look. Did you take the Magnesium?"

"No." You go to the kitchen, where you know your mom keeps the pills, so you try and find a magnesium one to give it to your cousin, but no chance. You go back.

"Do you want to watch a movie? Or talk about something?"

"Yes please." You put on a random movie, Asahi falling asleep halfway through the movie. You look at the time again. 1:48 a.m. Well shit. And exactly when you wanted to go to sleep earlier. Asahi is really big so he occupies your whole bed, you going to sleep on the couch.