Who are you?

Maleficent looked around, she didn't see anyone, but who had stabbed the girl? And if someone had stabbed her, why did she hear that loud bang? Maleficent sat down beside the girl, and looked at her face, it was pale and full of wounds. Maleficent healed the big wound on the stomach of the girl. After about a minute the girl woke up...

Y/n her POV:
I woke up i saw a woman standing next to me, she looked like a fairytale character. I didn't remember what happened and where I was but I knew that wherever I was, it was not on earth.

Maleficent asked the girl what her name was, she said: I am y/n..... y/n y/l/n. That's a pretty name, said maleficent, And what are you doing in the moors, you are a human; humans should not be here... she said. Y/n said she didn't know where she was and she didn't know how she came here but that she came from another land called earth. Maleficent laughed and said that y/n was on earth. Y/n was quiet for about 20 seconds, then she asked if there were any phones nearby or if she could go to a police station but maleficent didn't know what she was talking about, she never heard of any of those words and thought that y/n had a stroke. So she used her powers and y/n fell on the floor, unconscious.