Chapter no. 1

A/N I'm sorry for my english. It's not my first language... I pinkie prommise I'm trying my best! <3

Now I have something like girlfriend and I'm trying to be mostly happy person. But it wasn't allways like this. Let me introduce you to my life as a bisexual women called Eda. You probablly have a lot's of questions, so.. There is a lot that happend, so let's go and be honest.

Well, it started when I was born. It was a few years ago... But I was allways good girl. I was good at school, I didn't make any problems. I was taking ballett and drawing classes since I was 5. I was born in christian familly, so I was(still am) going to the church every Sunday. Not every Sunday I was happy for going there, but you know... That's how it is... I have a lots of cousins. I love them all of course, but one of them is more special to me. It' that one witch helped me accept myself. And I'm gratefull for her. But I'm getting too far.

Let's say my childhood wasn't something I wanna talk about too much, I mean, it wasn't bad or something, but just not that interesting...

Imoprtant information is, that I have 3 siblings. I'm the oldest child, so I take care of my little goblins. ;) I have sister witch is 2 years younger than me, than I have brother witch is 9 years younger and finally my 14 years younger sister. I should be her mom lol. But I'M NOT!!!

My brother was born at summer so we were at home just me, my sister and our grandparents. When my dad called us that we have a brother I was so happy! I run all over our house and I just jelled "I have a brother!!!" with my sister we were so happy!

When I was in 7th grade, my smallest sister was born. That time, when my mum was in hospital, I was on school trip. I remember I checked my phone all the time and once I was playing some game with my classmates I got a text from my dad that I have little sister! I was so happy. That much happy that I started crying! All girls from my class were happy with me and then my classmate cameand asked:"WTH? Why is she crying?" I was just thinking: You stupid b*tch, I fu*king hate you, but I have a little sister so fu*k off!

Well, that's all for first chapter. In next one I'll talk about my teen ages ;) Stay tuned!!