Chapter no. 3

A/N I think I'll put there only one story from my life in this chapter xd. It's longer than I thought It will be... Sorry <3

I was on summer camp. To be specific, on english christian summer camp. And I think I was at my lowest. Not because of the camp but because what happend afterwards. Well about the camp I could do special chapter;) (I probably will lol)

OK about the thing that happend after the camp... So basicly I met there a lot of new people. One of them was (let's call him Bobo) Bobo. I didn't like him too muchbut we become to friends. I needet his help to say: 'Fu*k off' to one boy. Well... That time we were on call for 4 hours. After that we started to call eatch other every day. EVERY DAY! And of course I fell in love with him... And one day we called at about 11 PM and after that he asked me, if I want to be his GIRLFRIEND! I was down for sure. I wrote a essey as a respond to t and all it was saying was YES.

I was so happy. And if you think there was no problem with this relationship, you are wrong. Bobo was from the other side of my country. So it was long-distance relationship and because my love-language is touch... I guess I don't need to tell you that I lost feelings really quickly. BUT! We were 'together ' for 3 or 4 months. And he sended me a gift for my b-day. It was Milka chocolate, book, feather for some reason, mouse from wood from the mole tales, Bobo's shirt and a small piece of paper on witch was hand-writed:'I love you'. I still have it all at home in my memory box. 

And after two weeks we were together he asked me fu*king wierd question. You know how you have that 'vanis mode' on messenger? He used that to ask me question about my periods. MY PERIODS!!! After two weeks!!! WTF?! I was surprised but I did answer him. 

And do you know what did he send me after about two months together? I'm just saying that we hadn't met since the camp!!! He sended me message on snapchat chat, about our relation ship is like cake. It have floors and the cherry on top is s*x. That scared me af. And I think that's the reason why I'm so scared. Well... It's me so guess what did Eda do? She stopped corvensation with Bobo. And now guess what did Bobo do?

He started to talk to Eda's sister, what's wrong with Eda. My sister told me that. So I was angry at him now. Do you know how long it takes him to call me? TWO WEEKS! So, I did what I did and I broke up with him. And that's end of my first 'relationship' if I can call it like that.