Chapter no. 2

So I told you that I'm gonna talk about my teen ages...(this will be more about boys and love I'm sorry) Let's start.

I'm gonna talk from my 11 years to more and mor years(yk what I mean xd). When I was about 12/13 y.o. I was going on trip with my younger sister across my country. Alone just us. We traveled by train and of course we texted our mum+dad we are OK. It was so cool. We both feel more responsible! That time I liked just boys. But let's move on.

I almost forget about that stupid guy in 7th grade! Well, I was at ski training with my school and before that I liked one boy in our church. Then, out of NOWHERE I didn't like him anymore. (lol that sound even worse than I thought it will) So I was chatting with this boy in my room on the sky training and of course I wasn't in the room alone. I was there with my friends that time(I'll tell you more in next chapter). OK and about that boy... So basicly we were chatting and he after some time asked me, if I wanted to be with him(like I'll be his gf yk). Before I answered him, he send screenshot of our conversation in HIS school chat. Thankfully I had there my classmates from 4th grade and they asked me immediately if thats true that I'm with him, so I guess you get that I didn't answer him yes I'll be your gf. I would be so stupid if I'd told him yes after that!!!

When I was 15 y.o. a lot of things changes in my life. I've allways crush on some guy(well I still kinda have lol). I had a BIG crush on my 'friend' (actually it was my mums friend's son). I was in love with him. well, maybe not love lol. I would say it was some momentary weeknes... But the important thing is, that I started my secret proffile on Instagram and I posted there every day!!! And it was allways about him. It was something like: 'I really like you but you don't even know I exist' etc. Yeah... I was at the lowest you can say, but that was just start. 

After some time I felt really happy. Like that real happiness! I stopped having crush on that guy. I was in Israel and I felt free! but then... 

A/N OK I'm sorry, but it will be in next chapter this one is long enough xdd