Chapter Three

I woke up having to pee really bad. It didn't help either that marcus had his arm wrapped around my waist and was squishing my bladder! Jeez this guy has a death grip! Stupid vampires and their super strength. I kept trying to get out of his arms but he just would not let go. I swear if he doesn't let go im going to piss my pants! He started to stir when I started sliding my way out of his grasp.

"Mmm, where are you going Em?" His voice was husky from just waking up. And it was just os so se-nevermind im not going to finish that sentence. And wait did he just call me Em? My parents and friends use to call me that. My eyes started to water at the thought of my parents and of course marcus noticed. "Baby whats wrong?" I could hear the sincerity and curiosity in his voice, but I wasn't going to tell him. Even if he was being really sweet. Vampires are killers. They have no emotions. He was just going to string me along and then kill me like they killed my parents. "Um, its nothing. Really. Can you just let go of me because I really need to pee." I gave him a pleading look and a small smile for encourgmant. "I suppose. But Emily we will be having a chat today about your life and why you were in the woods last night." Just great. He was being serious. I knew he wasn't going to drop the subject easily. I just ignored him and ran to the bathroom, quickly shutting the door. I could hear him chuckling in the other room. Damn him and his sexiness.

~Marcus~

Emily Harp. My mates name is just as beautiful as her. I cant believe after all these years of searching I have finally found my mate, my queen! I mean seriously vampires live for eternity, unless staked in the heart, decapitated or set on fire of course, but I have been alive for Three hundred fifty years and I have just now found my soul mate. I was shocked at first that she was a human, but she wont be for much longer. I will turn her into a vampire. One day-hopefully soon- she will become Emily Zouca. Hmm, I like the sound of that. I cant wait for her to carry my children!

All those fairytales about vampires are stupid. We can have kids, we can walk out in the sunlight and we can have soul mates. Well only kings can of course. And I am king of the strongest clan in the world, the frostbite clan. And every clan has enemies but also allies. I have made a few enemies over the years, but I have also made many alliances. Oh shit, that's right. I have to tell Emily about all this stuff! The sooner the better.

She walked out of the bathroom in different clothes than yesterday. She was wearing dark, ripped short- shorts and a red tank top. She looked absolutely beautiful. She was short compared to me, standing at about 5'7", where as I am 6'3". She had long, lean legs, and a very tiny frame compared to mine. She had about size D boobs and a very attracted ass. Oh, the things I could do to my little mate. Her long blonde curls flowed half way down her torso. Her big, blue eyes stood out and her lips were full and very kissable. "Marcus." Her angelic voice broke my train of thought. "Yes love?" I adored my mate, she was just so precious. And if anyone ever so much as TOUCHES HER they are dead. "Im hungry." She whispered just as her stomach growled. She tilted her head down, blushing and bit her lip. Oh I just couldn't resist the urge to kiss her any longer.

Without thinking I grabbed her chin, tilting her face to look at me. I slowly leaned down to kiss her. She looked startled and what was that emotion? Scared? Oh well I couldn't stop now. I closed the space between our lips and kissed her. After a moment she kissed me back. I licked her lips asking for entrance. She wasn't sure at first, but she parted her lips slightly allowing me access. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss allowing her to breathe. "Lets go eat breakfast love."

~Emily~

I was so shocked when he kissed me. And slightly scared. He was still a vampire and they are the reason my parents are dead. The kiss just felt so right though. It sent tingles down my body and I just had to allow his tounge entrance! Damn that boy could kiss! I cant get to attached though. I am still going to leave when I get the chance and it will just be harder for the both of us if I get to close. But I just wanted to cry at the thought of leaving him. I don't get it, im not suppose to be falling for a vampire! They killed my family! They are the reason I have been on the run for five years and no longer have any friends. Could my life get any more complicated? I really hope I have the strength to leave him though. I mean what if he is different. I could be happy here and he could protect me. But then again, will he want to protect me?