1 : 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Hello all!
This is the new and improved version as of March 2023 ✅
E N J O Y ! ❤️

This is book 1 of a series

1. The Revenge Plan
2. The Capture Plan
3. The Escape Plan

The song I choose for this book is
"Titanium" - SIA
—————————————————
C H A R A C T E R S

The song I choose for this book is "Titanium" - SIA————————————————— C H A R A C T E R S

—————————————————

—————————————————

Alessia's Story

Alessia
Life can be cruel.
Very cruel.
But it's in our hands what we do with the side affects.
Let me tell you my story.

I, Alessia Zepeda, daughter of Carlos Zepeda, leader of The Colombian Cartel. I had both my parents and a younger brother. We were a happy family despite what our usual life looked like.

We lived and operated in Medellin, Colombia. We were very powerful.
The day everything changed, was the day he met Rafael Santos, leader of The Brazilian Mafia.

Rafael wanted an alliance with my father. My father denied because he knew that Rafael was not one to trust. There had been rumors of him betraying his allies.

After my dad denied, Rafael went against us. The thing is we knew he would start a war we just didn't know when and how he would.

One day my family and I were on a trip in France. Everything was great.
On our last night there, we got attacked. Before we could even attack back, the house exploded. Rafael has thrown a bomb.

I was the only one to survive.
I managed to escape and run out of there. They didn't notice. They were so confident we had all died.

I ran to the nearest hotel. Luckily I had my fake ID so they won't find me. They know I exist but they don't know what I look like.

When I got to my room, I checked our bank accounts but they were completely empty. Everything was somehow transferred to Rafael Santos. All the properties, cars, the private jet, everything is now under their name. He left me with nothing.

For protection I moved to Long Beach, California. I was twenty two when this happened, so three years ago. Now I'm twenty five. I got my own house in a hidden area.

I took off my last name for protection. I'm now Alessia Diaz. Deep down, I will always be a Zepeda.

How did I get a house if I was left with nothing? Well-

I have my own cash. I'm an assassin and we get paid loads of money for going on hits. "The Silent Stroker" is keeping me alive.

I've always wanted to get my revenge on Rafael. I want to see him down on his knees begging to spare his life.

I swore to myself I'd avenge my family....

Emilio's Story

Emilio
My mother died of cancer six years ago. Not even all the money in the world could save her. That was only the start of our tragedies...

Four years ago, Rafael Santos. The Brazilian Mafia came to my dad for a marriage deal. He wanted to marry my sister. She was twenty and he was twenty eight. My father and I both denied.

A few months passed, he took hostage of my sister. Rafael killed her after my dad transferred the money he asked for in exchange. Rafael didn't do his part. He killed her in front of my father.

In that very moment, my father and Rafael went to war with their guns. My dad didn't make it out alive. Rafael did when it should've been the other way around. I lost both my sister and father that same night.

I took over the empire. I'm not going to die without making Rafael suffer. I will avenge my family if it's the last thing I do.

Once I got all control of the cartel I started looking for ways to start my revenge. It was no rumor what he had done to the Zepeda's. That's where my revenge can start.

No one knows that the Zepeda family left a daughter alive. After looking and looking I have located her. If I can convince her to bring down Rafael, with me, I know we will. She must be seeking revenge for her family and I'm the key to that.

How did I find her?
I know The Yucatan Cartel was very close to the Colombians.

It happens to be that I'm also allies with the Yucatan Cartel. I told them my situation and they told me Alessia Zepeda was alive. They didn't know where she was. That's where my investigation skills came to practice.

My goal now, is to convince her to work alongside me.

To be continued..