24 : 𝑀𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝓇𝓈 𝒟𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝓃

Alessia As I mentioned before, I'd inherit everything Rafael owned

Alessia
As I mentioned before, I'd inherit everything Rafael owned. I got back everything that originally belonged to my family and I.

I had his restaurants and clubs knocked down to re-build them and turn them into new restaurants and coffee shops. They're all under my name.

Since Emilio practically owns New York, I didn't want to be his competition of any kind so the properties I put up would be for my own personal benefit and not for my cartel.

Rafael owned some very luxurious cars and motorcycles. I sold them all to people in the underworld.

My cartel in Colombia is doing good. We're growing more and more each day. Nic and Hugo are doing a great job.

Emily is still with us in New York but she'll be going back to Sinaloa since her brother is needing her over there.

Since I'm pregnant and my belly is starting to show, we rushed the wedding close because I don't want to show.

It's going to be a pretty big wedding. Emilio and I invited a lot of people. They're all in the underworld...

WEDDING - DAY

Officiant : We are all gathered here today to whiteness the union of marriage between Emilio De Leon and Alessia Zepeda. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, who trust that love, who honor one another as individuals in that togetherness, and who wish to spend the rest of their lives together. It enables the two separate souls to share their desires, longings, dreams, and memories, their joys and sorrows, and to help each other through all uncertainties of life.

Emilio and Alessia, please join hands, look at one another now and remember this moment forever

Officiant : Emilio, do you take Alessia Zepeda to be your wife?
Emilio : I do
Officiant : Alessia, do you take Emilio De Leon to be your husband?
Alessia : I do
Officiant : Very well Please present the rings.

Alessia
We chose Emily to be the one to present the rings. She practically saw our love for each other grow.

Priest : thank you

Officiant : Your wedding ring is a symbol of your promise to one another. The ring, an unbroken, never ending circle, is a symbol of committed, unending love.

Officiant : Emilio as you place this ring on Alessia repeat after me."This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today. I love you"
Emilio : This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today. I love you.
Officiant : Alessia as you place this ring on Emilio repeat after me. "This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today. I love you."
Alessia : This ring symbolizes my love for you and the commitments we made today. I love you.