22 : The Final War

N I G H T
Alessia's House

Alessia : Alright! Everyone in position.

-gunshots-

Alessia : Attack!!

Alessia
Rafael and his men were here. They started shooting as soon as they arrived.

After a few moments, they stopped.
So did our men.

Rafael : Well, well, well, if it isn't Alessia Zepeda and Emilio De Leon working together.
Alessia : You started this war.
Rafael : Did I?
Alessia : YOU destroyed me. YOU destroyed my family!! That's why we made it our goal to destroy you!!
Emilio : Who do you think attacked your club?
Alessia : Who do you think attacked our wedding?
Emilio : Who do you think attacked your warehouse?
Alessia : Who do you think hacked your bank accounts? Who do you think is The Silent Striker!!
Emilio : You worked so hard to figure out who was behind all those attacks.
Alessia : The Silent Striker was under your nose this whole time.
Rafael : And you think it's that easy to take me down? -laugh-
Alessia : I already did. I left you with nothing!
Rafael : Maybe but you'll see me grow back up again! I can re gain my wealth but you.......I can damage you in another way.
Alessia : You've already damaged me enough. Nothing you do can hit me now.
Rafael : Hm..

Alessia
He pulled out his phone and seconds later my phone vibrated. I'm assuming he sent me something.

I pulled out my phone and opened his message. He sent me a video...

Rafael : Open it Bela.
Alessia : ....

Alessia
I'm scared of what this video contains. Clearly he's doing this to hurt me more...

I finally got the courage to open the content.

Alessia : You monster..
Rafael : -grin-

Alessia
He recorded the moment he killed my family. I saw the explosion. I heard their screams filled with pain...

Rafael : You might want to check your phone Emilio. I also sent you a little something.

Alessia
Emilio and I aimed our guns at Rafael. He aimed his back at us. Just when we were all about to pull trigger, our men and his started shooting causing us to back up and lose focus on Rafael.

We're all now shooting at each other.
Two cartels against one. Although some of our men were down, our men still outnumbered Rafael's men. Quickly enough his solders started to fall.

We made sure to kill each and every one of his men standing until it would just be him alone.

Alessia : Guards, leave us three alone..
Guard : Yes ma'am...
Emilio : Now it's just us three.
Rafael : Go ahead! Kill me! I can die happily knowing I killed off both of your families. I'll say hi to them for you in hell. Oh and Emilio?
Emilio : What?
Rafael : Watch this...

Alessia
In a split second, Rafael aimed his gun at me and pulled the trigger but Emilio got in between to take the bullet that was meant for me..

Alessia : Emilio!

Alessia
Before he could run, I aimed my gun at Rafael and gave him the three resting bullets my gun had left.

Alessia : Rot in hell!
Nic : Boss!
Alessia : Help me take him to the car! We need to take him to the hospital! Now!!
Hugo : I'll get the truck ready!
Nic : The rest of you clean the mess up.

To be continued...