15 : 𝑀𝓇 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝓇𝓈 𝒮𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓈

Alessia's Apartment N I G H T

Alessia's Apartment
N I G H T

Alessia Here we are one day before my wedding

Alessia
Here we are one day before my wedding. I've been in my apartment all day thinking of this whole situation.
I haven't seen Emilio today at all.
It's one of these days where you just want to be alone and do absolutely nothing....

-doorbell-

Alessia : -opens door- 
Emilio : Hey..
Alessia : Hi
Emilio : Can I come in?
Alessia : Yeah..
Emilio : -walks in- Are you ready?
Alessia : I guess....Our revenge is so close.
Emilio : Alessia if he ever harms you in any way you tell me!
Alessia : Stupid of you to think I'd let him lay a hand on me. No offense..
Emilio : -laugh-

Alessia
He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and kissed me. I instantly corresponded.

Alessia : You have all night...
Emilio : I won't waste a single second.

Alessia
I took off my shirt and he took off his.
He picked me up and slammed my back on the wall.

Emilio : Alessia

Emilio : Alessia..
Alessia : Tell me..
Emilio : You mean a lot to me you know that right?
Alessia : How much?
Emilio : ......I don't know if you're ready to hear it.
Alessia : Try me!
Emilio : ...Te amo....(I love you)
Alessia : You tell me the day before of my wedding?
Emilio : Wrong idea?
Alessia : You're making things harder for me Emilio...
Emilio : Do you not feel anything for me?
Alessia : I'm just as guilty.
Emilio : You-
Alessia : I love you too Emilio.
Emilio : Alessia-
Alessia : Shhh! I rather you show me how much you love me.
Emilio : With pleasure...

Alessia
He carried me all the way to the bedroom as we kissed. He laid me down on my bed throwing all the pillows on the floor to have as much space available for us.

He trailed kisses up and down my body as he took off each piece of clothing I had on.

We didn't stop all night....

The Next Morning

Alessia
I woke up and Emilio was still all wrapped on me. We only slept for like two hours...

Emilio : Morning amor....(love)
Alessia : Morning...
Emilio : It's your big day
Alessia : -sigh-
Emilio : Are you ready?
Alessia : What choice do I have..
Emilio : Alessia you don't-
Alessia : Emilio we've been through this. I'm not going to back out. This is where our revenge really begins. We're almost there.
Emilio : You're right.....we'll get through this.
Alessia : -kiss- We'll be okay. You'll see...
Emilio : I have to get going. I need to head down to the warehouse to get everything on track.
Alessia : Yeah I have to get ready too.
Emilio : I'll call you later.
Alessia : No I'll be the one to call you. I'm probably going to be around Rafael all day. Let's not risk it.
Emilio : Alright...

Alessia
After Emilio left, I got myself ready. I didn't do much with my hair. Just a simple ponytail and some basic makeup. Now just the dress and shoes.

W A R E H O U S E

Emily : Is everyone ready?
Guards : Yes!
Emily : Good-
Santiago : Good morning!
Emily : What are you doing here?!
Santiago : I'm here to help attack.
Emily : We don't need you. We have enough men.
Santiago : I don't care.
Emily : -facepalm-
Emilio : Primo! (Cousin) I didn't think you'd come.
Santiago : Well here I am.
Emily : The guards are ready.
Emilio : Good! Let's get going! We have a wedding to attack!

W E D D I N G - V E N U E

Alessia
Rafael sent a carriage to pick me up at my apartment. Yes, a carriage! Does he think I'm Cinderella or some shit?

Anyway- I'm just arriving.
Everyone started clapping and cheering once they saw me.

The chauffeur helped me out of the carriage and walked me to the isle.
That's when the "here comes the bride" music started playing.

Alessia I stood here for a few minutes to take a deep breath for what was about to go down

Alessia
I stood here for a few minutes to take a deep breath for what was about to go down.

Let's do this...

As I walked down the isle, Rafael couldn't take his eyes off me...

Rafael : You look beautiful meu amor (my love)
Alessia : Thank you...

Officiant : Dearly beloved, we gather here today to celebrate and as they come together to unite in holy matrimony of Rafael Santos and Alessia Diaz.

If there is anyone who believes that and should not be wed, speak now or forever hold your peace.

-silence-

Officiant : We shall proceed. Do you Rafael Santos take Alessia Diaz to be your lawfully wedded Wife? Do you promise to support her completely and love her unconditionally, so long as you both shall live?
Rafael : I do

Officiant : Do you Alessia Diaz take Rafael Santos to be your lawfully wedded Husband? Do you promise to support him completely and love him unconditionally, so long as you both shall live?
Alessia : ....

-silence-

Officiant : Alessia Diaz do you take Rafael Santos to be your husband?
Alessia : I-......I do..

Officiant : Very well Rafael repeat after me. "I, Rafael give you this ring as a symbol of my eternal love and dedication. With this ring, I thee wed."

Rafael : I, Rafael, give you this ring as a symbol of my eternal love and dedication. With this ring, I thee wed.

Officiant : Now Alessia repeat after me
"I, Alessia give you this ring as a symbol of my eternal love and dedication. With this ring, I thee wed."

Alessia : I, Alessia, give you this ring as a symbol of my eternal dedication. With this ring,.......I thee wed.

Officiant : By the power vested in my by the state of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife
You may now kiss!

Alessia
With a big smile on his face, Rafael got closer and kissed me sealing our marriage.

-gunshots-

To be continued....