First Day As A Host!

-Yuki-Just as I enter Music room #3 the hosts greet me and tell me to get changed, they still didn't know I was a girl, but I didn't care and they pronounce my name as Yuko, I don't mind... But still, Yuko is my brother's name.....and he's older than me, so I don't really care.

"Yuko! Son!!" Tamarind yells as he hugs me and spins me around, everyone but Tamaki knows I'm a girl, so, as he spun me from my underarms he still doesn't notice, hey he's dense what can I say.... Takashi takes me out of Tamaki's death spin and puts me up on his shoulders away from Tamaki. Takashi is really tall, and I'm the same highs as Haruhi, so he's a giant to me. I giggle as I smiled at Takashi and the corners of his mouth pull into a smile too. He sets me down and pats my head, as we get ready for the guests to arrive we are told to change the exemption of me and Haruhi getting a top and the guys don't have tops on. They are really cute! Ok ok so... I looked.....a few times.......or a million, I started to form a crush on Takashi, and Haruhi knows. We smiled as the girls arrived and we went to our assigned places I was with Haruhi, since we looked so much alike, that and we work better together.

"Hello ladies, welcome," I said to the girls in front of me, they swoon over me and I kiss their hands Haruhi kisses their cheeks, we both smile at them and music starts to play." may I have this dance?" I and Haruhi asked at the same time to the two girls in front of us, as we moved to the dance floor, Takashi was watching, he's not big on dancing, as I danced with the girl, we switched to dancing with a host. I got put with Takashi, as we danced Kyoya was taking pictures of everyone, for the 'Host Club Moments book'.