Basketball Game

~Yuki~As of now I and my brother were picking teams for a game of Basketball.

"Takashi!" i called his name he came to my side,

"Tamaki" my brother said,

"Honey!"

"Kyoya!"

"Haruhi!"

"Hikaru!"

"Kaoru!" Once we finished picking our teams they went like this, Me, Takashi, Honey, Hikaru, on my team, and Tamaki, Kyoya, Tama, Hikaru, Haruhi doesn't want to play, so she sat out keeping an eye on Usaa-Chan! As we began the ball was on my team, i passed to Takashi, Takashi took it and dribbled it to our net, aiming for the net he jumped and made it in hitting it off the backboard 2-0 (I don't know anything about basketball so we are going to skip to the end of the game!)

~Time Skip to the end of the game!~

As our team won the game, while Tama was in his Emo corner as i, hugged Takashi around the waist, squealing in delight! I ran around the court jumping up and down as they all looked at me and shook their heads lightly as i did so, oh well i don't give a crap what they think!! I felt a pair of arms around my waist and i was picked up and my lips met someone else's lips, i opened my eyes to see Takashi and i kissed back. He was shocked, to say the least, but he kissed me again and again.

"I love you, Yuki." he said in between kisses.

"I love you too, hehe Takashi!" i said giggling as he brushed his lips against my cheek, setting me back down on the floor, i looked up into his eyes and smiled happily. we both grabbed each others hands and walked inside.