The Beach!

~Yuki~As we finished another day of hosting Takashi grabbed my hand, holding it and walking to where the others were. As we got there everyone smiled at us and looked back to Kyoya.

"Now i was thinking, we all need a well-deserved break from hosting, so, i was thinking a week at the beach of Nishihama." He said as we all looked at each other and nodded our heads, saying yes or sure. That ended our day as of now we need to pack because we will be leaving tomorrow morning.

~Time Skip to when they arrive at the beach~

As we got onto the beach I and Haruhi raced to the girls locker room to change, once inside we got changed into, two cute matching bathing suits, they were both Black with a big bow on the side of the bottom piece and a bow in the top center in between our breast, the bows were blue. As we left the outhouse changing area we walked up to where the boys were and smiled at each other, as the boys saw us and their mouths dropped. Takashi carried me on his shoulders as we walked to the water, and set me down in it, i splashed him and ran off, diving under water. He tried seeing where i was and found we right behind him diving under to get me, he kissed me underwater and raised up with me following, as we were both above water, everyone was cheering us on. I smiled into the kiss and we pulled back, he hugged me around the waist as i hugged him around his torso.

(Yes I know it's short but i need to get sleep)