17.

2024

{Calypso POV}
It had been two years since we had stopped the emergance. Everything was surprisingly going well.
Druig and I are currently engaged, our wedding date is set for December 25. I wanted a Christmas wedding since I could remember.

Sersi and Ikaris had gone to live in London together starting a family of their own, they Adopted a beautiful baby Girl. Kingo and Sprite had gone to Mumbai for Kingo to finish his movies with Kuran and finish the documentary he was filming on the Eternals. Sprite had found herself a Boyfriend she knew that one day she would have to deal with him being gone but she did not care about that she just wanted to live in the moment. Thena and Gilgamesh had stayed in S. Dakota at Ajaks old house, they had found a beautiful peaceful meadow full with flowers to bury her in so she could Rest In Peace. We all attended her funeral. Phastos had gone back to his Husband and Son living a quiet life but now with Powers included into their daily life.
Druig and I had moved to Ireland, we had missed being with other people after being isolated from the world for more then 200 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time Skip to Druig and Calypsos wedding day)

{Druig POV}
Today was the day. Today I got married to the love of my life. To the one person I promise hundreds of years ago that I would marry.

I had asked Kingo, Ikaris, Gilgamesh, And Phastos to be my Groomsmen. They all agreed to my delight, my Beautiful Calypso had asked Thena, Sprite, Sersi, and one of her friends that she had made while living in Ireland.

The wedding was located in Paris, France it was the city of love after all.

{No POV}

(This is the wedding theme along with Calypsos dress, Druigs Tux, and their rings)

As Calypso walks down the aisle with Ikaris a flood of emotions comes over her, this is the happiest day of her life she was finally getting her happily ever after and with the man she most adored in the world

"You look beautiful Callie" says Ikaris to calm her nerves. "Thank you Ikaris" she responds with a small smile. As Druig sees her walk down the isle looking like a princess tears begin to fall from his eyes as he cries. Druig had never been one to show his emotions by today he let his walls come down as he saw his future wife approach him slowly.

"Don't do anything stupid" says Ikaris while handing over Calypsos hands to Druig. "I won't I promise" responds Druig in all honesty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vows time Druig is first)

"My beautiful beautiful Calypso. I have loved you since the moment I first saw you. I have watched you grow throughout the years we have spent together. You have been the most amazing person to ever enter my life. I didn't know how to let people in or show my emotions u till you showed me that it was okay to be vulnerable and loving. Calypso you brought out the best in me, a part of me I've never seen. And only you could ever do that, I am eternally thankful to you. I Druig promise to love and to hold you Calypso to cherish and to appreciate you Till Death do us part."

"Oh wow how am I supposed to follow that up. Druig you have been there for me since day one, the first day I met you I remembered thinking this is the most beautiful man I have ever met and I was not wrong. You have showed me how to be strong and how to be a better person. You helped me through my darkest moments in life. I have loved you since I first met you. Many people think that home is a place but not me when I'm with you I am at home I have found my peace and it is you, you have always believed in me and I am grateful for that. I Calypso promise to love and to hold you Druig to cherish and appreciate you till death do us part."

"You may now kiss the bride"

Everyone cheers and claps as the newly wed couple walks down the aisle to the reception.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party is in full swing everyone is laughing and dancing as they meet Sersi and Ikaris's new baby and Sprites boyfriend.

The couple is about to share their first dance. Everyone sits and watches as they dance while the song Turning Page by Sleeping at Last plays in the background.
"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" Says Druig while smiling down at Calypso. "Just a couple hundred times my love" she answers with a laugh. "A couple hindered more never hurt anyone." He responds while planting a kiss on her forehead.

(I know it's not the same dress but this is what I imagine them looking like while dancing and talking also imagine the chairs full with their guests

(I know it's not the same dress but this is what I imagine them looking like while dancing and talking also imagine the chairs full with their guests.)

Kingo takes this moment to have Kuran start recording the wedding so he can add it to the documentary. "Being an eternal does not stop you from doing things that regular humans do" says king while signaling to the couple dancing.

Druig and Calypso make a promise to each other at the end of the night.
"I promise to be with you till the very end."
"I promise to be with you til the very end D."
They share a loving kiss after saying their promises to each-other.

The End.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- This book is completed it wasn't very long and I don't know if it was very good it is my first time writing anything like this.
Please feel free to Comment and Vote!
Thank you?💙