I'm not Alfie

In London

It is now in the middle of the morning everyone had a very nice breakfast that Zayn and this time Georgie helped which surprised Zayn as how good he was. Everyone was relaxing in the living room with Zayn trying to finish his sketches on his new line for kids and teens, Trisha and Georgie on their tablets, Niall was looking threw his computer, and Yaser reading the newspaper. All of a sudden Trisha gets an email that was addressed to Alfie.

"Alfie?" said Trisha.

"Yes G-mama?" Georgie asks.

"I got an email for you that says it's from an LA Boi that says 'SOS! call me as soon as you get this'" said Trisha.

"Oh my. Um, Dad can I go to the phone booth?" Georgie asks already getting up.

"Um, I supposed but why do you need to go to the phone booth instead of using the phone here? Is something wrong?" Zayn ask a little worried.

"That's what call me means." Georgie said before he shut the door.

Trisha bit her nail. Something isn't right. "I'm gonna go check on him." she said.

"Ok Mum." said Zayn with a frown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later

Georgie was running to the nearest phone booth and dialed his phone number and immediately his brother picked up.

"Georgie?" said Alfie.

"What's up? Why the SOS?" Georgie asks.

"Papa's getting married!" Alfie whispered yelled into the phone because it's really early there in the morning there in LA.

"What do you mean Pops's getting married?!" Georgie asks.

"I mean black ties, white gown, the whole shebang. The wedding is in two-weeks, so if there's any way to get Dad and Papa back together then we have to do it and fast!" said Alfie.

"Ok, well, Dad said he and I are going to have father-son night out, so I'll break the news to him first thing in the morning." said Georgie.

"Ok give Dad a kiss for me and everyone else. And Georgie, HURRY!" said Alfie.

"Ok." Georgie hung up and walked out of the phone booth and bump into someone. "I'm sorry I-" then he realized it was his grandmother. "Uh oh."

"Uh oh, indeed. Now why don't we have a walk in the park shall we?" Trisha asks.

"Ok. Well first off, I'm not Alfie." said Georgie. As they walked Georgie told her everything that has been happing with him and Alfie and not to tell Zayn just yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day 

It is now the next morning and Georgie was about to tell his Dad the truth about him and Alfie. Georgie got out of bed and went to his dad's room and found him in his bed on the phone texting someone probably work. Georgie clenched his stuffed puppy to his chest and walked in. 

Zayn look up. "Morning baby." he said with a smile.

"Morning." Georgie said as he got under the covers with his dad.

"I just need to let one of the clients know that the sketches are ready are going to be mailed tomorrow and then we can have breakfast." said Zayn.

"I can't I have to go out of town Dad." said Georgie looking down.

"Why do you have to go out of town?" Zayn ask chuckling.