I'm Not Georgie

At London

It is now bright and early in the Malik house hold with Zayn and Trisha cooking breakfest and Yaser and Georgie playing poker. All of a suden the house rings.

"Can sombody get that for me please!?" Zayn yeld. Niall walked to the phone and answered it.

"Malik Residents. Niall speaking. Alfie?" Niall wondered.

"Yes Niall?" Georgie ask walking up to him puting the cards in the drawr.

"Oh. Someone sounds just like you on the phone." Niall said to Georgie.

"Weaird." said Georgie.

"I'm sorry and who would you like to speek with? Alfie? Yeah sure. One moment." Niall hands the phone to Georgie. "A Michale Jacob wants to talk to you. Sounds just like your twin." 

"My twin? Very funny Niall." said Georgie. "Hello? Oh hi Michale how are you?" 

"Hey. How's it going over their? Alfie ask over the phone. It's realy late over at LA so he has to whisper.

"Oh everything is quite amazing. But, um Michale could you hold on for a sec." said Georgie. He went into the closes closet that he could find and turned on the light. 

"K, now I can talk." Georgie said in his regular voise. "OMG, Dad is so amazing! I mean I can't believe I lived my entire life without knowing him. He's so beautiful, fun, and so kind. And I love all his closes he desighns.I also got him talking about how he and Papa met. And don't get me started on the drawings, they are magnifisent and-" Georgie rambled.

"Georgie! Stop! We mager problems over hear. You have to bring Dad hear right. Now." said Alfie.

"What?! No! I just had one day with him and now I have to bring him back? No! Nuh uh." said Georgie.

"But this serious. Papa's in love!" said Alfie.

"Pfft. Get out! Papa's not in love. I mean their not serious." said Georgie laughing. 

"Oooooh, their serious allright. They keep touching eachother everywhare, and I mean everywhair. And just a few minuts ago a herd them having....sex!" said Alfie whispering the last part.

"Realy?! Gross!" said Georgie.

"I know it's disgusting!" said Alfie.

"Well, break them up ok. Sabitash their relashionship. Do whatever you can." said Georgie.

"I'm trying my best, but I only met the guy 12 hours ago. You come back and help me." said Alfie.

"Alfie, I can't I want more time with Dad." said Georgie.

Alfie then herd static in the phone. "Whats going on?"

"Alfie? Are you still their I can bearly hear you." Georgie said puting a wraper on the speaker he foud in his pocket.  

"Hello?" said Alfie

Georgie hung up.

"Thanks for nothing, George." Alfie said to himself.

Georgie walked out of the closet and saw his Dad, Niall, and his Grandparents looking at him weared.

"Hi, I had a phone call. From a friend at camp. It's an old camp tradition. Talk to your best friend from inside a closet... kinda stupid, I know but um breakfast anyone?" said Georgie.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Styles house