One Small World

With Harry

Harry and Kendall were in their honeymoon sweat taking a nap after their alone time. Well Kendall was Harry on the other hand was wide awake. His mind was going crazy. Zayn was here! Hear! Somewhere in this same hotel he's in. 'I wonder if he brought Alfie. I've missed them both very much.' he thought. He had to go find Zayn, 'I mean why would I' he thought again. Harry slowly got out of the bed put back on some fresh close that doesn't smell of sex, wrote a note to Ken that said

-Went to grab some more of your favorite Tekela from the bar downstairs. See you when you wake up.

~Hxxx

Harry steps out of the room and slowly closed the door and then he saw his son walking down the hall.

"Oh George, can you keep Ken company for me? I'm heading down to the lobby to meet someone." said Harry.

"Sure." said Alfie in Georgie's voice.

"Thanks. Hey Georgie, how do I look? Not too fancy? Not too...... old?" Harry asks.

"You look great Papa! Young and great." said Alfie walking into the Honeymoon sweet.

Harry chuckled and went to the elevator and push the button for the lobby. Once he got to the lobby he looked around. No sign of Zayn. 

"Pops!" said a familiar voice.

Harry looked down and saw Georgie walking up to him. How did he get down so quick? "Georgie? How did you get down here so quickly? You were supposed to be with Ken." he said.

"I was? I mean I was. Yeah, I was just looking for her actually. Good to see you Pops." said Georgie giving Harry a big hug.

Harry laughed. "It's good to see you to bub. Now go keep Kendall company for me will ya?" he said with a smile.

Georgie went to the elevator and saw Kendall in the elevator puting on a little bit of make up on.

"Have you seen your father?" Kendall ask.

"Ohh, hey Kendall. Yeah, I just saw him he went that way." said Georgie with a smirk pointing the wrong direction of where Harry went and staired at her.

Kendall noticed he was stairing at her. "What are you stairing at?" she ask bitterly.

"Oh nothing you're just realy pritty." Georgie lied.

"Ugh don't act like you're suddenly all nice to me. If you see your father, tell him he's late for lunch and we're waiting." said Kendall walking to the bar.

"Whatever you say Maleficent." Georgie said to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Zayn

Zayn was at the bar with his on the table and Kendall walked up and sat a couple chairs away from him.

"Here you go. This will cure anything you got. Just don't ask what's in it." said the bartender handing him a red drink.

"Ok. Here's to." said Zayn as he heled up his glass and turned to Kendall. "Well, here's to you. May your life be less complicated than mine." he and took a sip of the drink.

"Thank you." said Kendall. "818 with ice." she ordered to the bartender.

Zayn tosses down the drink, winces at the taste and belches. "Beg your pardon... I apologize. Really, I think I just drank tar." he said.

"Here's your 818 and here's your bill Mr. Malik." said The Bartender as he hands Kendall her drink and Zayn his bill. Zayn signs his check and Kendall sneaks a peak at his signature, practically choking on her 818.