introduction

Casting of people who leads this story ,

Sam ariyan(our hero)
He is a genuine and introvert person ,he have small set of friends only bcoz of its introvert nature. he loves his family very much ,his heart is broken in his past . Then their friends are the healers for sam. He is a singer and officialy a indie artist.
He completes his UG 1 year before

Sam friends,

Shri- friend of sam , they are friends in clg days.
Suriya- close friend of sam , secret box of him and he his a childhood friend of both sam Shri .
Praveen - in this gang Praveen is most craziest person and extremely an extrovert(play boy of the gang).

Sam family

Father- Alex ,he is business man and rich one also
Mother- sheela she is house wife

Sam one and only son to his parents .
________________________________________

Sivanya Kannan (our heroine)
She is a genuine and funny person . extremely an extrovert person. She love songs and sing a little bit (avagaleh sollipaga pa but she sing very well). Love's her family to the core but she is in banglore becoz of her studies.

Siv friends,

Deepika- they met in banglore , both are College Mets
Tarunya- childhood friend of her , secret box ,crime partner , etc.......

Sivu have lot an lots of friends but this two people are more important to her life.

Sivu family
Father: Kannan ,a top business man , kindness and supportive person to their family.

Mother:banumathi, an house wife and a superb singer

Brother: .......................🤔 Avaru Peru maradhuchu pa ,nama story la avara pakalam 😁

_________________________________________

Episode will be update soon ..............
Sam sivu style la sollanum na"STAY TUNED"
😉😉 ................

"*The beginning of the story*".

By ,

Nandhu