EPISODE-4

MY Happiness

(Author note; this part only for siv point of view so ithu sivu sollara maritha irukum)

     Hello everyone first ellarum poi mela video paruga apdiye like share comment Ella panniduga aprom andha bell 🔔 button um press panniduga.

Siv POV~

      Hiii , i am sivaangi na oru  doctor 👩‍⚕️👩‍⚕️ en life sollara alavuku onnum intresting ah illa . Naa romba nalla ponnu enna ethu seiya venamnu sollragalo athutha first seivan😂😂🤣 but this character is  changed by him
Andha him yarunu aprom sollran.

i love my family to the core they are my world lovely mummy, funny and strict ana dad and lastly irritating and most loveable Person but he loves some one else😏.
(Athu vera yarum illa nama pugal anna tha and andha some one pavi akka tha😝)

Family members ah introduce pannave illa la       

Dad
        Kannan my first hero gradian angle of my life soso so sweet person but poi sonna semma kovam varum (like angry birds)

Mom
        Banumathi, she is my sweetest torcher and 1 best friend always she knows my all feelings ( crush feel also😜🙈)

My anna🥰
       Pugal, he is very funny and caring person at the same time irritating person also he finish his graduation and want work in Paris so he applied for that ,  he loves pavi akka but he lies to my dad so he threw him out (flash back la fulla pakalam)

  Am studied in banglore with my friend and also stay away from my amma and appa in those days .I really miss them but now iam here💃🏻💃🏻.  Am going to celebrate this , iam going to see my friend after 3years , am so excited. Then deeps also join with us because me as the only one she know in Chennai. Then me and deeps were in my house so we both got ready and start car ,drove to taru house. It's be a surprise to her I didn't tell that I am came to Chennai nu. So we stop the car and got down , I put the gift on the door mat then continuously rang the bell  and hide beside the wall the she saw the gift and open it saw that her eyes wet and widen because she know only one  person ,that special person , yeah am that spl person her eye search everywhere for that person but she couldn't because we are hiding . I and deeps slowly sneaked in which not noticed by her .
She kept her disappointed face and went . They are settled in couch and keep on noticing her , she saw me and deeps her eyes widen his lips corner curved upward with wide bright smile and teary eye she ran towards me and give a bone crushing hug really we miss each other after 15 mins I broke hug coz of feel my dress fully wet . This madam shower me in her tears, after broke the hug I wiped her tears and introduce deeps  then she shoot lot of questions to me ( me pavam la kutty koladha ) I answer all her questions we three were talk for half day ,oh my kadavule we didn't know how the time gone. At 4 we three decided to go beach so all sat in car past reach the beach .we three enjoy the waves and take selfies , playing on sand and pulling each other then I saw one icecream vehicle so I suggest to eat icecream I eat my first and ask another one to that seller. My both monkeys are gave a glare to me . I know it's causing cold but I can't control my mouth . I am foodie girl . At that I feel some pair of eye staring at me then trun to view who is that nu ,omk ( atha pa oh my kadavule) my eyes widen because of the scene infront of me .

      I am just immersed in that pair of eye exactly that eye I can't forget that eye ,those mesmerizing eye . My mind remember the first impression on him and that song am just stuck for a sec and that time fb blinks in fast forward ⏩ then realise and give some reason to my friends and move towards him we both had a perfect eye lock  I too close to him but he his not in the world  he just immersed in his own world I called his name loud then only he comes to reallity then I say " I LOVE YOU"  I know he  his in shock bocz I know him but he couldn't know a bit about me. I can't control my feelings towards him as I was a extrovert 🤪😜. Am proposed to him at the first sight , sry ..... Sry....... Second sight.