EPISODE - 1

My happiness 💖

Author pov~

A warm morning with sound of birds creeping and our hero Sam just immersed in deep sleep then the alarm rings. He got up and refresh his self ......on the way to the downstairs............ greeted mom and dad , mom handover the coffee the trio finished their coffee and move to their room  coz both have important works . Sam and dad got ready ............ In dining table all have their breakfast  in between.......

Sam's dad:  sam idhuku mela enna pannalam nu iruka sam.

Sam:  appa na ippa indipendent songs la paditu irukan innum neraya songs padanum pa.

Sam's dad:  music matum  life illa pa , enaku aprom nee tha nama business ah takeover pannanum .

Sam:  appa, ok pa but i want some time.

Sam's dad:  yen pa

Sam:  athu , MBA join pannalam nu irukan....... Friends lam ok sollitaga

Sam's dad:  super da ............... All the best pa Ellam nalla padiga........god bless you da

Sam:  tq  pa ...( Sam took blessings from him)

         After sometimes Shri and Suriya came to meet sam at sam house they have some fun banters and they discuss about the clg.

Sam pov~
        It's a great morning I'll woke up and do my morning routines. Finish breakfast with amma  appa , I'll talk about the higher studies he blessed me after sometimes my monkeys are arrived we discuss about clg and shri told that his sister also join with us . So finally he introduced her sister , I know his sister character and voice  but I didn't see her face yet . Then all went to mall and chill out in beach. In beach I am just feel the waves sounds , saw around one girl fights to her friends for one more ice cream . I just fell in that eyes after a minute she noticed me so  I turned my face to the waves . Then I thought someone staring at me so turned  she already looks me and then she walk  towards me but I didn't know that because just immersed in her eyes. She waved 👋 her hands infornt of me then I'll back to the reallity and ask her what? .....

That girl(she): hello...................
Sam: ___________
She: hello...... excuse me 👋👋
Sam: .....ah.....ah... Solluga (in a jerk)
She: I love you....(forward her ice cream to sam)
Sam: 😳😳😳😳..... Nee ippa enna sonniga.
She: kekalaya ....ok
She :  l....... Love ..........uuuu........ ( She say it in slow)
Sam: 😳😳😳

  Author pov~
            Sam is in a shock  he didn't talk to her. He stood like a statue after a while  came to reality and  start to talk that time her phone rings, another shock to sam because the ringtone of her phone is one of the song sam sings and shri composed. She attend the call and move away for some privacy .....the call ended and she turned to sam and told that she have some works so she leaves in that place nu . She didn't give any chance to sam to talk then about to move sam asked......

Sam: heyy.... Un per enna ...
She: yen per ah.... neeyea kandupudichuko 😜
Sam:  heyy........sollitu po
She: mmmm............ sivaangi ........ Siv
Sam: _________

       Siv  forward some step ,she remeber something and back to sam then she worte her number in his hands. Then she left

        Sam stood on that place and saw his hand in a expression less face, his thoughts distrubed by his moneys and they all questioned him......

Shri:  deii....sam ennada achu ..🧐
Suriya:  dei .... Kekuranla ..enada achu unaku..
Pra: dei avana patha etho ponna pathu love la viluthuta nu nenaikuran.....
Sam:. Dei apdilam onnum illa........ Vaga polam.

The trio : ok   ..polam

          They went to theri respective place and here sam just think about that incident and those eyes , he smiles like a mad .
          Then  in a dilemma to save her number  or not  after awhile the war for his mind and heart. He save her number as ....................(athu secret 😜)............

         He thinks that she is a fan girl and just carzy on him because of that ringtone. 
Then he think that why she didn't take a pic.
Why  .........  Why.  ...........why .........

He composed himself and went to bed
Then sleept off in her thoughts.

~NEXT day morning~
         Sam woke up by the sound of pings on his mobile continuesly so he irritated and saw who is that nu , then his eyes widen .

To be continued......
__________________________________

      Thankyou so much for all your love and support to my story. I didn't  know how I full fill your expectations  but I'll try my best.

      If I make any mistakes  pls comment that and I'll don't make that another time.

_____________________________________
Any guesses for siv pov?

Who is shri sis?

Will sam and siv meet again?

Why sam eyes widen?

____________________________________

How was the episode guys

Please comment and  vote for it ,if u like it .