Chapter 2

So the dream started off innocently enough. I was dreaming of my fluffly cat from my parents place, whom i had not seen in quite along time.It was a little weird but it was a happy careless dream. a normal dream i guess you could say.

But something weird happened about an hour or two afteri had fallen asleep and began dreaming. Very abruptly, right in the midst of my dream, it stopped. I was aware that i was sleeping, but I couldnt open my eyes or move my body, very similar to a sleep paralysis situation.

It was like that for maybe fifteen minutes or so - just me staring at the darkness that i assumed were my closed eyes - and then i felt a weird sensation, as if a bucket of cold water was dropped all over me. And then I began dreaming again. Except it was about something completly different from what I was originally dreaming of.

I was "dreaming" of the street my college house was located on. It was a fairly run down street, and one of the street lights even had a terrible tendency to flicker.The dream was incredibly weird to me-instead of the... "realness". I guess I could say, of a regular dream everything was clear and sharp and in focus, and i could sort of "look around" and as I looked down, I unmistakebly saw my normal features.

Furthermore, time was going on in real time. I was certain I was staring at the street at the exact time i was sleeping though i couldnt move at all. I could see everything and hear everything.I was staring at my street for I'd say about five minutes when something finally happened. A man suddenly "appeared" in the middle of the street. I cant really describe it better than that- it was as if i had lost focus for a couple of moments, and when it sharpened, I noticed the man. Except this was no ordinary man. He was pure white, and was very wispy, like fog is. The moment I saw him, there was no mistaking it- it was a ghost.