The Request

"Whew-" Tommy sighed, "Well the house is done, and, remind me again, why is it that big?"

Dream dropped his axe and sat down, "Training room for you, I'm going to make you even better at fighting." Dream adjusted his mask to breathe.

"I trained with Techno as a kid," Tommy said, also sitting down, "I know quite a bit about fighting."

"Yeah well," Dream said, standing back up, "If we're going to be partners we'll need to understand each other's fighting styles so we don't clash and make the fight harder on ourselves."

"That's true I guess," Tommy sighed, getting out some bread, "So when do we start training?"

"We'll start tomorrow," Dream said, fixing his mask, "I have something to do, also, I want to show you around the SMP."

Tommy looked at Dream in shock, "Wait really?! You're not gonna kill me if I go there?"

"No," Dream said, "But you mustn't speak. You have a very recognizable voice, so if we run into anyone stay silent and make sure your mask is on. Now let's get going." Tommy stood up and followed Dream deeper into the snow.

"Why are we going this way?" Tommy asked as he realized they weren't going back towards exile, "There's a portal at exile-"

"We're not going to the SMP yet," Dream said, "As I said, I have something to do before that, we're going to go do that." Tommy shrugged and continued following Dream. Soon they came across a small cottage.

"Who lives here?" Tommy asked, "We're so far from the SMP?"

"Technoblade," Dream answered, "Philza's been put on house arrest and Techno wants us to investigate-"

"Oh-" Tommy said, "You showing me around was going to be you doing this Techno thing huh?"

"Yeah-" Dream sighed, "You figured that out quite quickly, good job." Dream walked up the stairs at the cottage, he went to knock on the door then stopped, "Remember, no talking." Tommy nodded and Dream knocked on the door, a few seconds later the door opened.

"Dream." Techno's raspy voice echoed out of the door, "We really need to talk." Dream motioned his hand for Tommy to come up the stairs.

"This is Nightmare," Dream said, "He is my apprentice, he will be assisting me, and in return you, with anything." Techno looked Tommy up and down.

"Hm," Techno scoffed, "He knows how to fight?"

Dream nodded, "He's well trained and I'm training him extra."

"Good," Techno sighed, "Because with the information I've been given, we're going to need that kind of skill."

------------------------------

author's notes: Hello. :)