Chapter 2

Skylar Finn Morgan
Wednesday
Blood Moon Kingdom

"Where do you think you're going?"

The guy raised his bow and was about to shoot again. I then snapped my fingers.

"Water Nebula."

Water comes out of the ground and as expected —he jumped, avoiding the attack. I followed in pursuit, jumping high and kicking him in the gut, driving him back to the ground. As I landed, I heard him casting a spell.

"Arrow Overdrive!"

A huge magic circle appeared from the sky; it started raining loads of arrows. All of them were coming at me.

"Aqua Ring!"

Water started swirling around my body, deflecting each arrows

Water started swirling around my body, deflecting each arrows. If only I could get close to him one more time, there is a huge chance I can knock him out.

He started running away once again. I once again made a huge wall of water, blocking his way. He was about to jump when I manage to make the wall of water fall on him, pummeling him to the ground.

I then ran towards him and saw a piece of clothing. Its his black cloak.

"Where did he go?" I whispered to myself, but I then felt a portal opening in the forest. I ran to the forest nearby and conjured loads of water, throwing it to where I feel the portal is.

Resulting to a loud explosion.

I went to where I shot the water and saw the man having a hard time to stand. I then wrapped him with water ball until he fall unconscious.

I heard someone clapping. I turned and saw King Vladimir, I then  bowed my head to greet him.

3rd Person's POV
Wednesday
Blood Moon Kingdom

A loud explosion was heard in front of the Kingdom's main gate.

"The kingdom is under attack!" A loud voice was heard from one of the head security. King Vladimir immediately teleported to the front gate to be the first line of defense.

"Searing Torrent" He chanted knocks back the group of ogres with fire, but the attack was nullified.

"There is a witch who knows magic nullification from the enemy!" King Vladimir informed the guards.  The ogres then continued to move forward, trying to invade and enter Blood Moon Kingdom.

Skylar on the other hand is in the sky with his Aqua Wings. He was about to land on the main gate when he saw a figure behind one of the thick clouds.

He then controlled the water vapors in the clouds and swipe it away, giving him a clear view of the figure.

"A witch." He whispered to himself.

The witch was about to nullify Skylar's Aqua Wings, but Skylar was fast enough to cast first.

"Water Lock!" Locking the witch's head in a ball of water.

"Water Magic: Aqua Detonate!" He casted once again as the ball of water in the witch's head detonates

"Water Magic: Aqua Detonate!" He casted once again as the ball of water in the witch's head detonates. The witch fell unconscious — her body falling.

The body of the witch fell in front of King Vladimir, followed by Skylar, as he lands on the ground.

"Searing Torrent!" The King casted and was able to knock back the ogres with fire. Skylar heard someone yelling his name.

"Skylar!" He turned and saw Zachary running towards him.

"Zach! Hold this line, I'm gonna do something. Skylar stated, which Zachary immediately followed.

Skylar flew in the middle of the ogres, he then conjured loads of water and made walls out of water to contain all of the ogres in a certain perimeter.

Remembering the nature of the archer's Arrow Overdrive, he thought of adapting the spell to his own. All he need to do is let loose.

The nature of any Overdrive magic is to let go loads of mana and energy in one go.

He starts glowing white and blue, catching the attention of everyone. An ogre was about to reach Skylar, but a fire intercepted the attempt. "I'll cover you!" Zach yelled, reassuring Sky.

"Aqua Overload!" Skylar released so much water within the perimeter, flooding and shredding the ogres within the walls of water. Eliminating the enemies in one go.

As Skylar descends to the ground, he was hugged by Zachary. "Are you okay?" He asked. Skylar nodded.

That is when a dark portal appeared in front of them. It's Lizardo, the King of Crauxx Kingdom.

"I finally found you." He wickedly stated, referring to Skylar. "Skylar! Zach! Get away from him." Zach's father yelled, Lizardo was about to cast when Skylar was fast enough to cast, "Hydro Pump!" Pushing Lizardo away from them.

The King of the Crauxx Kingdom stared amusingly at the boy and puts his hand forward then chanted, "Lou Usektria", the same spell the witch casted during the siege at Elix City. Multiple magic circle appeared in front of Lizardo as beams of dark matter went towards Skylar and Zach.

"Lou Aquilla!" Copying the same spell, but executing it with water. The attacks caused loud explosion and thick smokescreen. Skylar took the chance and attacks where he felt where Lizardo is.

"Water Claw!" A water formed claws on both of his hands, as he slashed through the smoke, he was intercepted with the same attack.

"Abyssal Claw." Lizardo calmly stated.  Skylar's eyes widened as he was sent back when Lizard strongly flicks his claws. "Dark Pulse!" A beam of dark energy came out of Lizardo's finger sending it towards Skylar. The latter conjured enough water to sorround and protect himself from the attack.

However, the barrier he made explodes, harshly sending him back to a wall.

"Abyssal Claw." Lizardo lunges towards the half-conscious Skylar but was interrupted by Zach, creating a wall of fire in front of Skylar to protect him. Lizardo, teleported and aimed the attack on Zach.

Skylar was astonished and raised his right hand to cast a spell on Zach.

"Aqua Ring." Deflecting Lizardo's Abyssal Claw, thus protecting Zach from the attack.

Lizardo smirked and eyed Skylar.

"Nice to finally meet you, Skylar." As he casted a portal and vanished.